♪ DILUC ♪

"Got some pack of Cigarettes out again, huh?" Diluc asked the woman whom crossed her legs while sitting

"Got some pack of Cigarettes out again, huh?" Diluc asked the woman whom crossed her legs while sitting. "Unhealthy lifestyle would give you less lifespan."

"Didn't bother to live more than my 40's anyway." She shrugged. "What brings you here then Mister Ragnvindr?"

"I wanted to pay my old friend a visit, but I didn't happen to know my old friend here has been running the underground information system of Teyvat."

"I'm not that illegal, you make it seem like I obtain my information by beating the crap out of people, actually I take that back that's literally what we do here often times." Y/N laughs. "I didn't expect to see your face here though, honestly I thought you'd be working with Mondstadt's Police department or Bureau of Security."

"I can't trust them, and they're incapable of doing such task."

"So you trust me?" Y/N rose a brow.

"More than I trust their capabilities. I was refered here by a Crux member, It is said that their Captain comes often to play cards and drink with you."

"Ahh..Beidou she and I have been friends for quite some time. She's very reliable, and also easy to work with. I have her ship some data, and informations to other parts of Teyvat."

"I'll cut to the chase."

"It's about time." Y/N said before placing the cigarettes back on her mouth.

"I want to know who is behind my father's death."

"You means your pops?"

"I don't have to repeat myself."

"I'm just checking..." Y/N shrugged.

Getting up from her chair, she made her way to the file cabinet. Several folders were taken out and laid down the desk before Diluc.

"What are these?"

"Information of your father's passing."

"Why is there a lot?" Diluc asked as his eyes widened.

"Because pretty boy, those are also information of what happened after and how did the perpetrators act." Y/N shrugs. "You need to get your head on the game Diluc."

Diluc opened the files as he started reading onto each one, somehow anger boiled inside him, he didn't know what to  do anymore.

"Calm down, I know a way where we can find more information about your father's passing."

"And how?" Diluc asked.

"There is a ball to be held in a few days at Snezhnaya. I was invited for business purposes, but I never confirmed my business with them."

"And what are you suggesting?"

"I'm suggesting you come along and dig some information while you're there. We'd be staying for a week and you'll need some identity if you want to be invited."