♪ VENTI ♪

(Music Inspiration: Dandelions by Ruth B)

The garden was filled with different flowers but Y/N's favorite has to be the dandelions. She looked at the flower as she caressed them, it then breaks into multiple pieces as the wind took them. A smile forms on the edges of Y/N's face.

Suddenly someone sneaks behind Y/N as they wrapped their arms around her neck causing for Y/N to fall down the ground. She opens her eyes and the wonderful sight of the handsome bard is in front of her.

"Venti~" Y/N greets as she pulls him in for a hug. "I missed you a lot."

"It hasn't been too long, right?" Venti tilts his head. "I missed you too Y/N."

Venti plants a kiss on top of Y/N's nose. He then got up to help her up too. Y/N brushes her clothes, but Venti stopped her.

"Let me help with that."

Using his anemo abilities he brushes off the dust around Y/N's clothes. Venti pats the head of Y/N as he looked deeply into her eyes. He was fascinated how pretty they looked.

"Is there something wrong?" Y/N asked as she looked away. "Is there something on my face?"

"No." Venti shook his head. "You're perfect."

"There is no such thing as perfection in this world sweetheart." Y/N laughs. "You're too kind to me."

"Wouldn't that mean I'm sincere though?" Venti questions. "How about I offer you a cup of tea and some songs?"

"You're always spoiling me with your lovely performances, I'd never be able to do such thing in return though my love." Y/N frowns as she placed her hand of the side of her cheek.

"Do you ever feel the need to repay me?" Venti asked as he touched the back of Y/N's hand. "I don't want our relationship to be like that, I want you to feel so comfortable that you can request anything from me."

"I never met anybody like you Venti." Y/N tucks her hair while looking away. "I can't say much about that, but I always wanted to place you into considerations."

"Consider my sincerest feelings then."

"A cup of tea would be nice." Y/N smiles.

♪♪♪

The tea was made by Venti, and it smelled really wonderful. He spoke about learning it from a dear old friend of his from Liyue. Y/N being enthusiastic begged to meet this old friend of his, but Venti insisted that the old man was too busy.