♪ DILUC ♪

Music Inspiration: Love Game by Lady Gaga

(PART 2)

The two arrived in front of a huge building located in the middle of the city. Y/N takes off her helmet and scanned the area to get a better grasp of what to do. After all she is in enemy's territory, invited like a prey towards a trap. She felt a slight breeze brush upon her face, but that's to be expected at such a nightly atmosphere.

"You should get behind me." Y/N orders Diluc. "Unless you want them to recognize that face of yours."

"I'm pretty sure everyone recognizes me just fine."

"Suit yourself, I tell you. Bringing you here causes probably a bomb to be implanted wherever I go." Y/N jokes around.

Diluc's eyebrows furrows as if he didn't like the comment. Y/N just shrugs and smirks towards this fiery headed man. She places her finger on top of his lip before leaning towards his ear to whisper the following words.

"Relax your body my dear, you're too tense. You don't want them being alert around you. You are in their territory, so play nice." Y/N reminds him.

Y/N continued walking to the front when she was stopped by two guards. She looked at them, and noticed they both had guns around them. Slug bullets, specifically used on hunting shotguns, but it made her wonder why such powerful organization gave them a hunting shotgun?

"Hah." Y/N placed her hands up in the air. "You got me, why don't you call one of your officers in charge to come and see me?"

"State your name and purpose." The man demands. "That goes for you too red hair."

Diluc clenched his fists as he was about to do something, but immediately Y/N spoke before he could and tugged on him to signal that he should stop.

"Look buddy, I'm sure you officer would be pleased to see me in front of your building. Get that guy here and we can start our negotiations. I'd like to present myself as the one and only Y/N L/N"

The guy eyes the girl for a moment, and then turned his gaze towards Diluc. He then points his gun towards him before asking a question.

"And what about him?"

"Him?" Y/N points. "How can you be so dense? Seriously...A woman such as me out at night with a man? Take the hint and go."

The man then flushes as he tried piecing the information together. He didn't want to ask further thinking the details might be explicit. He then coughs before whispering to the other man to get an officer in charge down there.