♪ ITTO ♪

The rain poured heavily as it made loud noises each drop it made to the ground

The rain poured heavily as it made loud noises each drop it made to the ground. For others the rain is annoying but for Itto it fit the scenery perfectly. The rain is beautiful, and it reminds him of Y/N's existence.

"Hey there Y/N, I came to visit you. Say... It's a rainy day, don't you think it's beautiful?" Itto asked holding his Wagasa Umbrella above his head.

The silence between the two was a bit tense, but Itto couldn't exactly expect a response. He walks towards the tree as he placed down his Wagasa Umbrella to get cover from the rain.

"It's rainy...Just like when I met you."

•••

It was raining once again, Itto was causing a bit of trouble around Inazuma so he was sent being hunted down by the commissioner's office once again.

"Ahh what a pain." Itto says as he hid behind a pile of bushes. "They're always around my butt, can't they just let me off this once?"

"Boo." Y/N scared the Oni. "Caught you."

Y/N pinches the ear of Itto, as he yelped in pain. He didn't know who this woman is but he would be embarrassed if anyone from his gang saw him being pinched around.

"Quit squirming." Y/N glares. "Or else I'll make you stop squirming."

Itto gulps as he felt the immensely evil glare Y/N is sending him. He looks at the headpiece of the woman in front of him, and immediately he noticed she has a hydro vision placed there.

"C-Can you stop pinching my ear?" Itto requested. "It kinda hurts."

"Huh...You should be used to little pain after all the ruckus you caused." Y/N rolls her eyes. "If you think that setting some fireworks behind the Tenshushaku is reasonable then you are a blundering fool."

"Hey hey hey, I didn't mean to, okay? The kids around the area wanted to see from that site since it's up the grounds, I just wanted to make sure their new year was actually enjoyable."

"Still." Y/N sighs. "You are hereby prohibited from entering the Inazuma city."

"Hey! What gives?!" Itto yells. "Look, I'll gladly comply to that but we still had plans with the kids around the city."

"I don't care, you should be abiding the rules set out, otherwise you'll be punished."

"Punish me for all I care, but I can't break the heart of those kids!" Itto yells.

"Fine." Y/N crosses her arms. "I'll give you time to finish your promise, in one condition."

"Yeah bring it on." Itto declares confidently.

"You must make sure I don't catch you, If I catch you while roaming around the city, I will personally have you escorted out of the city."

"That doesn't seem so fair." Itto's shoulders dropped from the unfairness. "Don't you care about the children of Inazuma? Man you're heartless."

"I know."

Itto didn't really believe that statement as he saw that she gave his statement some thought.

"I'll be heading out now, your time starts now, I'll try catching you until tomorrow." Y/N smiles. "Tell them you and Captain Y/N are playing a little game, best of luck Oni."

"It's Itto."

Y/N places her hood on and takes a small glimpse before jumping down to the waterfall and surf around the water using her vision.

•••

"You used to be so tough Y/N, but you know it's weird that you never even bothered to find me." Itto spoke as he looked at the grave of the woman.

He couldn't accept it, Y/N who was called a loyal servant of the Shogun was slayed to death by her own comrades. He knew it was wrong, but it's not like he could do anything himself.

He felt hopeless.

"I hope wherever you are, you feel much safer there than here." Itto spoke with a saddened tone. "I miss the way we argue, the way you would kick me whenever I would say something weird."

Itto couldn't help but feel guilt rushing throughout his body. Before her last days, she left a couple of things with Itto as she grew up without any parents, just like him.

That's something they related to with one another.

"You entrusted so many things with me, I just don't understand why."

He took out the headpiece that Y/N wore formerly, and also the bow that Y/N used. He didn't know what to do with these items, but he kept them.

"You even left your pet cat with me, I don't understand its name though...Why would you name it Onikabuto if it's a cat?" Itto laughs. "I found your letter, I didn't bother to read it because I'm too much of a wuss for it."

Itto admits that the recovery from Y/N's death is taking some time as he cannot even open a letter she left for him. He grasp the letter out of his pocket, taking a deep breath before unsealing the wax.

"Here we go."

•••

Dear Itto,

Stupid Oni, stop whatever you're doing right now. You're probably still caught up about my death, but I already knew one day this would happen. A lot of people comes to face me with plastic attitude upfront and attempts to stab me in the back.

You on the other hand, is very different. You didn't see me as the monster that this city created, you saw me for me. Not as Captain Y/N, but just Y/N. I love you Itto, I'm sorry for leaving early.

Take care my old friend.

Yours truly,
Y/N

•••

"T-That..." Itto's tears starts to form as he clenched onto the letter. "W-Why would you tell me you love me and leave?!"

Itto yelled furiously, and didn't understand what the purpose of that letter was, but he knew he didn't feel good after reading it. He was angry, he lost a friend, and he lost his true love as well.

He didn't even get to tell her how he felt, all he could do was stand aside and be mesmerized how strong she is and how beautiful she is.

"I love you Y/N... I'm sorry that I couldn't save you." Itto cries.

While this scene was playing, the gang of Itto saw him. They were originally going to approach him, but it didn't seem like the best time.

"Man...Boss looks very sad." Akira spoke with a sad tone. "He hasn't been the same for the past months."

"What could we do? He really misses Y/N. He fell in love with her after all." Genta sighs. "All we can do is support his decisions, and try to make him feel better, after all Y/N is now gone."

"Officer Y/N really died..." Mamoru mutters. "I hope where she is, she's resting well."