♪ DAINSLIEF ♪

Music Playing: Won't go home without you by Maroon 5

The alley was still full of lights as Y/N held Dainslief's hand tightly. She doesn't know when he'll leave, but it's been so hard for her every time he left her all alone. She didn't know what to do, but at this point she saw herself without him. It wasn't all that bad, but she indeed cannot fathom the thought without him, yet It was going to happen anyway.

"Are you hungry? You should eat." Y/N spoke first.

She looked at him, and for months they haven't seen each other, yet he still retained his dashing demeanor. A very alluring one, but also condescending.

"What do you mean? Should I eat alone?" Dainslief laughs a bit. "Are you alright honey?"

"Yeah I think I just got a light headache from the weather."

"Yes, It's been quite rainy these days, yes?"

"Right. There is a new Ramen restaurant that opened, would you like to check it out?" Y/N offered.

"Ramen? I never thought you'd actually be into ramen."

Y/N wasn't the type to usually eat ramen, but Dainslief loved the meal. Every single time he came back to Tokyo for a visit he'd usually request for a meal in a ramen stall. Y/N always agreed to it, she just couldn't help it.

"I've grown accustomed to the food. It's your favorite after all."

Dainslief took Y/N's hand, and wrapped his fingers around hers. He kissed the back of her hand, he looked at her intimately and he knew looking into those eyes of hers that there is something wrong.

"I remember when you first moved to Japan that you couldn't find yourself liking ramen. You told me it was too oily and that you'd breakout from eating, but look at you now growing accustomed to the meal while I travelled."

"It's what reminds me of you, how else am I suppose to keep a deeper touch?" Y/N answers as she looked away to prevent sadness being visible upon her face. "Quit the chitchat, we will have the time to catch up later on, let's get ourselves a nice warm meal first."

"You're right." Dainslief agreed regardless that he felt odd.

Y/N never brushed him off every chance that they strike a conversation, It was strange almost as if she'd holding back her words. She was talkative, very enthusiastic about her day, and always looked forward to his returns that she can't hold back when it comes to asking about his travels.

The two enters the restaurant and immediately they got seated to make an order.

"I'm having the spicy ichiban ramen." Y/N said as she opened the menu still looking for drinks. "Do you want water or softdrinks?"