♪ XIAO ♪

MODERN AU

MODERN AU

"You should rest." Xiao states with his usual monotone. "You haven't even took the chance to touch your tea. You don't want to end up sick now, do you?"

Y/N chuckles. A glimpse was taken for a second before she got up from the chair to wrap her arms around her fiancé. She rested her head on his left shoulder before feeling Xiao's arms wrap around her waist. He then proceeds to kiss her cheek.

He was worried about her health, and how she's coping these days with work. All she did was work on her laptop to improve the game she developed for her company, but nonetheless he supported her dreams all the way without a doubt.

"Alright, I don't see why I shouldn't take a short break." Y/N mutters. "So what does my lovely fiancé have prepared for me?"

"I made some Fried rice and dumplings." Xiao shrugs. "You should eat before it goes cold."

"Got it. Thank you sweetie." Y/N smiles.

The two made their way to the kitchen as they sat on the countertops to eat the meal. It was prepared well, therefore Y/N took the time to appreciate the food Xiao cooked for her.

"This is amazing." Y/N comments on the food.

"I made Fried Tofu for myself." Xiao smiles slightly. "Reminds me a lot of my siblings."

The vibe was just wholesome, and Y/N couldn't help but play some music in the background while the two ate. She scrolled around her phone and saw a song that fits the mood. Pressing on it, her phone starts playing the music.

"You gotta teach me how you made these dumplings." Y/N laughs. "I can't get married to you without knowing the secret."

"Stick to your technology geek." Xiao rolls his eyes. "And I'll be the one doing the work here, aren't you the self-proclaimed bossgirl?"

"Hey! Hey! That's not how it works." Y/N puffs her cheeks while she rose the chopsticks to point towards Xiao.

"Oh! We should head out to the nearest Grocery store." Y/N exclaims. "You know we are running low on the dairy products."

"You're the one that keeps eating the ice cream, and here you are telling me that."

"Are you saying I'm a fatass eater?" 

"It doesn't matter if you are fat or not, what matters is you're happy with your meal. Don't hesitate to ask for more, or buy more Y/N."

"What if I get too heavy?"

"Then I'll just have to get stronger so I can carry you." Xiao smiles softly. "Now eat."

Xiao picked up the dumpling and dipped it onto the sauce before stuffing the food inside Y/N's mouth. Y/N couldn't even say something as a response because food was shoved on her face. She's just glad that Xiao is her fiance, and not some other person that shames her weight or lifestyle.