♪ AYATO ♪

"Gaaahh so early in the morning and these hallways are already full of liveliness

"Gaaahh so early in the morning and these hallways are already full of liveliness." Y/N sighs walking inside the Kamisato estate. "Can't this place for once be just peaceful?"

A yawn escaped Y/N's mouth before bowing before the Kamisato clan's leader as a form of greeting.

"Good Morning Lord Kamisato, it seems that the Raiden Shogun has a letter for you." Y/N greets with a sleepy tone.

Ayato looks at the fair maiden in front of him for a moment. He was always happy to see her come— which was a rare event. Regardless it seems that every time she pays a visit, she is sleepy.

"Umm apologies, but are you going to accept the letter or not? I have other things I need to be doing my lord." Y/N once again spoke with a sleepy tone. "Well then where is that trusty servant of yours... I'll just leave it to him the—"

Before she could continue her words were cut off.

"Why don't you come and join me?" Ayato offers the seat in front of him. "It seems that having you come here from the capital has taken a bit from you."

"Ah...not really." Y/N lies while looking away. "It's not like it takes me an entire three hours of walking to get here as well as facing off against Hilichurl camps, not at all." Y/N jazzes her  hands still not looking towards Ayato's direction.

"I insist miss, unless you really need to leave."

Y/N sighs and takes a seat in front of the household lord. She then looks around to escape the weird tension just to be caught in a spree of beauty—Oceans so breezy, and trees that bloom healthily, It was breathtaking.

"Perhaps the scenery awoken you?" Ayato asked the lady. "I think my parents did a wonderful job preserving the lands."

"Yes I think so too." Y/N replies still not looking towards the man.

When she finally did, the wind brushes upon Ayato's hair making him flinch a bit. It wasn't unsightly, it was such an effortless way of looking charming. Y/N cannot admit that loudly of course since this is Lord Kamisato, but she can think about it.

"Are you normally a quiet person?"

"I tend to keep my conversation short. Social interactions really drain me a lot, which is why I even took this job in the first place."

"You took the job as Tenshukaku's personal messenger in order to cut down your social interactions? I heard quite a lot from people about you. You are a former skilled samurai who took the role as commander for a while in the boarders but resigned after some disputes." Ayato sips on his tea.