10

Dev was freaking out, it'd been a week and he hadn't gotten anything from Kier, the snow was piling up.

He took the day off and layes in his bed, putting something on his vinyl and staring up at the roof. It was hard for him to sit there.

So he put his coat on and started to walk, he walked to the place they met. The library.

Feeling the breeze he looked and frowned. "Get out," he said, standing up and staring at the person.

"Dev honey," She said opening her arms. "Alyssa get out, leave me alone." he said moving away from her and pushing her arms away.

They were like that for a minute or two before she dropped them. "Why don't you just want to be with me." She said through her teeth, frustrated.

"I don't like you, now leave," He was backing up and sat on the windowsill, they had looped around.

"Dev babe, please" She jumped beside him, "Get. Ou-" She had kissed him, wrapping herself around him and he pushed her off of him. Starting to scream at her.

Oh did the universe get a kick out of this.

Kier had shown up at that moment, seeing her wrap herself around Dev, kissing him. It seemed off, his back was on the window so he lingered, shocked.

So he stayed seeing the girl fall on the ground and Dev yelling at her, he could hear his screams, not loud for everyone to hear but loud enough for him to hear the words.

"I don't love you! I've never loved you!" he screamed, tears started flowing from his eyes, "The person I love isn't even here, I'm not that vulnerable to want you." He fell back on the windowsill.

"Get out." He weakly said.

It might've been an overreaction on his part, but, this girl has been torturing him for years. Always chasing someone he fell for away from him.

No matter gender.

She quickly got up and ran out, glancing at Kier as he looked at her, she finally felt embarrassed.

He slowly walked in, staring at Dev.

Dev had his eyes closed and started wiping them, sighing deeply. He didn't even know the door opened until her felt the cold breeze.

"We're closed," he said, sniffling and rubbing his eyes.

"What a shame," Kier responded.

Dev stopped, he knew that voice anywhere, "Kier?" He said turning his head.

Kier had finally closed the doors.

"Omg," Dev ran to him and hugged him quickly jumping back. "Fuck that's cold," He said. Kier started laughing, taking off his snowy clothes.

They finally hugged properly, squeezing each other and clinging as if they've been away from each other for years.

They pulled away moving their arms to the others face, kissing, finally.

No fireworks went off, only little electricity flowing through them, every touch feeling like cotton.

They pulled away for air, putting their foreheads together.

"Let's head home," Dev said, they looked outside. The snow was pilled up and they were definitely locked in. They laughed.

They got their ending yet another story had just started.