Bonus

I am posting this with chapter 10 mainly because I feel as if I gave nothing. So continuation of the last chapter.
___________
(Snowed In)
They cuddled on the windowsill, Kier reading a book to Dev and running his hand through his hair.

"God I missed you so much," Dev looking up at Kier. Kier kissed his forehead, "I missed you too." Kier hummed happily. Dev sat up and turned around, kissing Kier on his lips.

Kier moved to Dev's lap, putting his hands around his neck and moved them to his hair.

They pulled apart, Dev staring up and squeezing Kier closer to him, "What?" Kier asked "I just love you," Dev said, putting his hair in his chest.

"I love you too," He smiled, Pulling his head and pecking his lips.

Dev hummed, making Kier rubs his head. He looks up lovingly and fondly. "I am so lucky."

Dev stood up, holding Kier's thighs and Kier holding on tightly as not to fall. Dev turned around opening the break room door with his hand.

Walking in he kicked it closed with his foot, he placed Kier on one of the tables and started kissing him again.

They moved a lot faster this time, Dev moved his lips from Kier's lips to his neck. Kier leaned his head back giving Dev more access.

Dev's hands roamed his body, making a soft moan leave his lips.
___________
And that's all. I might make a one-shot book that is more catered to stuff like this (smut) but, for now this book is finished and my only one currently.
Definitely was not supposed to get as many reads as it currently has but thank you guys anyways!!
If you guys want more I would make more but, this is all for now!! <3