seven

Tom smiled, lifting my hand to place a soft kiss on my knuckles. I could feel heat rush to my cheeks as he leaned in slightly. "Tell me to stop." I could feel his breath on my neck, his hand trailing up my arm to rest on my cheek. "Tell me to stop, Viviana." I took a deep breath, looking into his eyes with nothing but certainty. "No."

Within a moment his lips were crashing into mine. His hands pulled my face to his as mine rested on his shoulders. Our mouths melded together, his tongue slipping through my lips and fighting with mine. I let out a moan, feeling his palm squeeze my ass. Tom pulled away, breathing heavily as his forehead dropped against mine, "This is wrong." I shook my head, "I'm telling you not to stop."

He looked up, both of us gazing into each other's eyes, "Then I'm not stopping." He lifted me up, placing me further on the desk as his body enveloped mine. I felt his hands everywhere. My thighs. My arms. Tom smirked, holding my wrists to the cold wood as he sucked on the sensitive skin of my neck. I groaned, feeling the way his tongue soothed the pain. 

I grabbed his neck, pulling head up as I flipped us over, now straddling his waist. I smirked, going lower as I kepy my hands on his chest. Tom leaned his head back, keeping his hands on mine. Sliding his shirt up slightly, I kissed down his stomach. "Fuck, Miss Johnson." 

I bit his hip bone, right where his khaki's had ridden down. He hissed, bucking his hips slightly. "It's Viv. Not Miss Johnson." Tom lifted his head, a ghost of a smirk on his face. "Yes, Ma'am."

I ducked my head down, about to unzip his fly when a knock sounded through the room. I fell back, separating myself from Tom. He pulled his shirt down, helping me up from the floor as I rehooked my bra. When did he?... Oh damn, he's good. 

"Just sit down and pretend I'm discussing your grades."

"It's the second day of school." Tom stared at me, thinking, "Then you wanted to know about the Literary Science Convention." I shakily nodded, sitting down and pulling myself together as if I hadn't just been making out with my Professor. 

Tom cleared his throat, opening the door. I kept my head down, looking at my lockscreen. 

"Oh, Hello Sebastian." My head shot up, turning around to see Mr. Stan standing in the doorway. He smiled, peeing his head in. "Hi." He smiled, "And hello to you Miss Johnson." 

I waved, laughing awkwardly. "Hi, Mr. Stan."

He gave me a fake smile, turning back to Tom. "May I have a word?"

Tom started to shake his head, "Well I'm really in the middle of-"

"It's okay." I stood, throwing my backpack over my shoulder, "I should probably go find my brother anyways. We had plans to go to dinner." Tom looked like he wanted to object. Trust me, I did too. But we couldn't get caught. This had to be a one time thing. 

It couldn't happen again. It wouldn't. Right?

"Good," Sebastian nodded, his eyes squinting as he smiled, "I'll see you in class tomorrow, Miss Johnson." I nodded, quickly running from the office. I ignored Tom's sorrowed gaze, passing him with a tight smile. He walked back from the door, not in earshot. "Oh and Miss Johnson." I paused, hearing Sebastian whisper. He looked down at me, the smile dropping from his face as a glare appeared. 

"You are free to choose." I gulped, listening. "But you are not free from the consequences of your choice." I nodded, shakily, bolting from the office door and up the aisle. 

What the hell did this man have against me? And what does he know that I don't?

_

AN: Ahhh! They finally kissed! I honestly started this days ago but I've been having major writer's block. I kinda wanted to write a full smut scene but I think it's best to put some angst in there as well. Don't worry! They'll get there soon enough ;)

Also, do y'all have theories about why Sebastian hates Viv so much? 

Please vote and don't forget to comment! I love hearing your guys' opinions and thoughts!!