10x22 - 11x01

This was probably the best day of their lives. They were finally married, about to spent 10 days celebrating their honeymoon at the cabin. They decided to spend those days there, not because they got married in such a short notice but because it's were they got back together, and it was meaningful to them. What they didn't know, is that day would probably turn to be one of the worst of their lives. Outside a truck pulled over and waited for a few hours while Stella and Kelly had fun on the inside, with clothes flying everywere and them not caring about anythin, just that they were finally married. When they were almost asleep, Kelly heard something outside the cabin but he forgot it quickly and fell asleep with his wife by his side. Thirty minutes later someone entered the house and hit him in his head. 

Kelly woke up a few hours later, his head was spinning. He turned to his wife's side of the bed and it felt cold. At that moment he woke up and tumbled to the living room of the cabin to found it shattered. Kelly began to panick as he couldn't find Stella anywhere, he began to call her name but nothing. He was desperate so he called detective Pryma, Kelly thought that that could only be the doing of those drug dealers. 

An hour and a half later, the detective pulled over at the cabin with an ambo and a couple more police cars. They found Kelly passed out on the floor. It probably was from when they hit him in the head and the stress of it all. 

That same day at Molly's... 

Casey was leaving again so they decided to throw him a farewell party at Molly's, although they decided to do it late because everyone needed to sleep in the night before. It was a surprise for him, eventhough he knew that his 51 family would do something for him. 

Brett- Boden should be here by now... it's been almost an hour

Casey- He's probably at the firehouse finishing up some paperwork, he has a lot of things to do with that promotion 

Brett- Yeah, it's probably that...

Casey- I just wish I could have said a proper goodbye to the newlyweds...

Brett- You will talk to them when they get back, Stella told me that they would be incomunicated unless an emergeny happened. They are probably having the time of their lives and ....

Just at that moment Boden entered Molly's with that solemn look of his, but you could also see a little bit of sadness and desperation in his eyes. When he entered, everything got silent. 

Casey- Chief... what's going on?

Boden- Severide is in the hospital...

Everyone started talking, confused by what happened at the lieutenant.

Boden- That's not all guys...

Brett- Is it Stella? Is she okey?

Boden- That's the thing, we don't know , she is missing...

A wave of commotion hit Molly's. People at the verge of tears, angry that that could happen to them, that they didn't know anything at that their lieutenants were in bad shape. After a few minutes Boden spoke again. 

Boden- You are probably wondering how that happened...

Violet- Yeah... does it has something to do with that detective that came over the firehouse the other day?

Boden- Yeah it does... Do you remember that foodtruck fire? Well it turns out that it was involved with a big drug operation and Kelly intercepted it, that's why he got beaten up. The day detective Pryma came by it was to tell us that they raided the house of the leader of the operation and that it was empty and also that their informants told them that he escaped town. But now we thing that he didn't want to leave any loose end and that's why he went after Kelly and probably kidnapped Stella.

Herrman- Why didn't we know about any of this? We could have helped somehow...

Boden- There was nothing you could've done guys, we decided to keep it on the down low for the sake of everyone. Now we just have to hope that Kelly gets out of the hospital and that they find Stella safe and sound while we do anything in our power to help them. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: I just needed to write something about that finale. Do you want me to keep going?

I'll also try to update my other stories when I finish my exams!!!