10x22 - 11x01 (2)

Everyone was at the hospital waiting to hear news from Severide's status. The only thing they knew is that he was unconcious when they brought him in. When they had been waiting for an hour aproximately, Halstead came out. 

Casey- How is he?

Halstead- Well... we had to induce him in a coma, he had swelling in his brain and he needs the rest, it's better this way. If someone wants to go and be with him, follow me... But just one person...

Boden- Casey, you go... you are the one that has more probabilities to calm him down when he wakes up...

Halstead- Calm him down? Why?

Casey- Stella is missing, they took her

Halstead- Omg... in that case I will have something to give him when he wakes up so he doesn't get too stressed and I'll also talk to doctor Charles.

Boden- Thank you... The rest of us, go home, we have shif tomorrow... Casey, will you update us?

Casey- Sure thing Chief!

A few hours passed and no news, Severide wasn't waking up and Stella was no where to be found. Everyone was tense, no one knew what to do, the only thing they could do was wait. Matt was handed Severide's belongings to hold for him, and just some minutes later, Severide's phone got a message. He checked to know from who it was. It was his mom, whising him to have a great honeymoon at the cabin. At that moment Casey thought that no one updated her, so he did just that. Those were some hard moments, but they were necessary. Jennifer decided that she was gonna jump to the next plane possible to be at his son's side. 

A few hours passed and he was getting better. Matt was sure that he heard him say his wife's name but he wasn't awake yet.  It was a long night for everyone. But when the sun was coming up, detective Pryma went to the hospital because he had some news about Stella. He hoped to find Kelly awake, but he didn't, so he updated Casey and told him to give him a call whenever he woke up. 

STELLA'S POV

I woke up with a strange feeling. I wasn't in bed with my husband by my side, I was in a moving car tied up. I didn't know where we were going and i panicked. I started to feel tired again and the paramedic in me told me that those people probably drugged me. And just after that thought i fell asleep. The next time I woke up, I wasn't in the car anymore, I was in some warehouse on the floor. I heard people arguing about something. I decided to keep quiet and think for an escape plan, because I was not planning on spending my honeymoon here. My husband. Where was he? He wasn't here with me. I hope he is okey because I just want to go back with him. To be in the embrace of his arms. I hope that he managed to escape somehow, that he isn't hurt and that he is looking for me. 

KELLY'S POV

I start to wake up to this heavy ligth in my eyes and I figure that I must be in the hospital. The last thing I remember is that I was at the cabin waiting for the cops to arrive. I don't know how long I've been here. All of the sudden Stella is the only thing on my mind. Where is she? Is she okey? Let her be okey... I need her, I need to be with her, I don't know what I will do if something happens to her. I feel someone touching my hand and saying something. I hope it's her but something is telling me it's not. When I open my eyes I see Casey. I start to panic and hyperventilate as I don't see her here. When he sees that, he runs to get a nurse so she can give me something to calm myself down. After a good half hour I manage to say something, but not without letting a tear run down my cheek.

Kelly- Stella?

Casey- I don't know... The cops are on it. Detective Pryma came last night and told me they had some leads. He's on his way now to tell you everything himself.

Kelly- How long have I been here?

Casey- Since yesterday...

Kelly- I need to get out of here, I need to go get her

Casey- You need to rest your head 

Kelly- You don't understant, I need to go get my wife, I need her...

Casey- I get it men, but you won't be able to go get her and help the cops if you are not rested and can give a hundred percent. Let the doctors decide when you can get out of here.

As much as I don't like this, Casey is right, I have to rest to be able to give a hundred percent. But at the same time I want to go get her. I feel like I won't be fine until she is in my arms.