10x22 - 11x01 (5)

It's been four days since Stella woke up, she was doing so much better and was ready to go home, in fact, they were sending her home. Kelly didn't leave her side for a second. He thought he lost her so he wasn't going to let her out of his sight. Friends and family went to visit them and tried to get Kelly home to shower or sleep on a good bed, they even promised to stay with Stella but he didn't give in. He stayed there all those days. He slept on the couch and showered on the bathroom from his wife's room. He was ready to go home with her.

Kelly- You ready to go home?

Stella- Hell yeah... I'm ready to go home

Kelly- Great...

Stella- And I'm ready for you to get a proper shower and a good night sleep 

Kelly- Hey... I've showered and slept here

Stella- I know but nothing compares to do it at home... You could've done it, you know?

Kelly- I know... but nothing compares to when you are nearby... I need you... I thought I lost you... 

Stella- I need you too and I also thought I lost you... but we've got eachother for the rest of our lives

Kelly- Yeah we do... Come on, let's go home...

They arrived home and the first they noticed is that it waws clean, adapted to Stella's needs, since she couldn't do much with the state her leg was in. They also noticed that their fridge was full of prepared meals. Kelly assumed it was his mother as she was there for a couple of days while Stella was missing and at the hospital. They weren't on the couch for half an hour and they heard a knock on the door. Kelly went to open it and found their best friends there.

Casey- Hey!!! We come to see and help the newlyweds however we can!

Kelly- Thanks man! But you don't have to do that 

Brett- Well, we are here and we are going to do that... How's the injured girl doing?

Stella- She's over here resting on the couch!!!

They stayed there all afternoon, keeping them company and helping around the house. It was almost time for dinner, and their friends just left. But Stella had other things in her mind. 

Kelly- What are you thinking?

Stella- I'm thinking that I need a shower, I'm also thinking that I need help to shower because i can not move properly... And I'm also thinking that it has been a fes days since you took a proper shower...

Kelly- Let me guess... You are thinking that we should shower together?

Stella- You guessed right mister

Kelly- You are funny... Come on let's go...

They stayed in the shower for almost an hour and continued on their bed. They both needed that time with eachother. They thought they lost eachother. A lot happened in just a week. It only was in that moment, when they were embraced in eachothers arms that they realised everything that happened. Stella looked up to her husband, as she had her head on his chest, and in just a second both of them started to tear up. Stella reajusted herself the way she could, to kiss him. She poured all of her emotions on that kiss. Her fear, her love, her happiness, her sadness, everything. He did aswell. They fell asleep not leting go of eachother. They woke up up around three on the morning, they were hungry. So Kelly went to the kitchen to prepare something to eat for the both of them. Stella got up and slowly went to the kitchen to keep him company.

Kelly- Hey... you didn't have to come, I was going to bring the food to bed...

Stella- I know... but I just want to keep you company and not be alone

Kelly- You are not alone

Stella- I know I'm not... I ment that I didn't want to be phisically alone... And also to tell you that Upton and Halstead will come by tomorrow, or should I say today, to talk about everything that happened... 

Kelly- Sounds good to me... I just hope that they don't come to early

Stella- Hailey said they'll come around 12

Kelly- That's great... Food's ready

Stella- Mmmm... smells delicious

They ate their food and went back to sleep. They need their sleep to get energy because the next morning they would need a lot of it to relieve everything that happened in the last week. At around ten they woke up, not willingly, but they had an alarm because Stella had to take some meds. When she opened her eyes, Stella realised that that was the same positions she fell asleep in. That just told her that she needed him, that she needed to touch him to feel safe. And she could tell that it probably was the same for Kelly. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: This is the last part on this oneshot... But don't worry I'll continue this storyline on another story that I called After the wedding. I hope that you liked this storyline and that you keep reading my oneshots and my other stories! Thank you very much <3