10x22 - 11x01 (3)

It's been 6 hours since Kelly woke up at the hospital and everyone in the firehouse came to visit him. Everyone could see the pain in his eyes.  Detective Pryma came by and told him that they hac pretty solid leads on Stella's whereabouts. Apparently they saw in some camera a car leaving the cabin and they followed it but lost it in some part of the city. After that they where canvassing the area where they last saw it. In that area there were plenty of warehouses, so they were confident that she could be in one of them. He promised to let Kelly know the location as soon as they found it, because he wanted to be there when they found her. 

At the warehouse... 

Stella was getting tired of being there, she just wanted to get out and find out if her husband was okey. While those people where retaining her there, she took a few mental notes. Like she was held on the ground floor of the warehouse and that there where a couple of windows and one of them was a little bit broken, so all of that was on her favor. She only needed them to leave the place. That happened like two hours later, they got spooked by something so they left. They kept her tied, but with her skills, she managed to get out of them pretty quickly. And after that it was easy, she finish to brake the window and escaped. She needed to get out of that place fast so they didn't find her, but she couldn't do it because her head hurted a lot. But she did all she could. Unfortunately there wasn't a lot of traffic in that location so she kept wondering through the streets, until she saw a patrol car. She went to that direction but there was no one in the car, they must've been looking inside some place. So she stayed right there. While she was waiting she heard something on the radio:

"This is detective Pryma from the narcotics division, be alerted that we have a possible location of Lieutenant firefighter Stella Kidd Severide, please all units respond to that location"

She was so glad to hear that, but that happiness stayed there for just a minute. Then she heard shots. Her leg went numb from pain, she fell down, she was bleeding. Those men took her again but not before the patrolmen reapeared again and advised detective Pryma through their radio. They shot those poor cops, who both fell to the ground, she was hoping they didn't kill them. But just when they were turning a corner and taking her back to the warehouse, she saw them get up from the floor and follow them at the same time they were giving detective Pryma their current location. Stella felt a little bit of hope again. 

After just ten minutes of being in the warehouse again, she started to hear sirens. They were coming for her. That tuned pretty quickly into a hostage situation. The guys that kept her were making demands that told her they weren't pretty smart. They started to argue between them and after a fight one of the three fell down and hit his head. Stella, from her years of experience as a paramedic, could tell that he died from that. So now there were only to keeping her there. She wanted to do something but her head and now her leg were hurting so much that she felt she was going to pass out and eventually she did, but only for a few minutes, because when she regained conciousness she saw the cops entering the warehouse and shooting at the bad guys. The next thing she knew is that she was in a gurney on the way to the ambulance, but when she was already there and on the way to med, she passed out again, and this time from pain and from blood loss. The paramedics where doing everything they could but they knew it was bad.

Meanwhile at med...

Kelly didn't know about any of this. He fell asleep and Dr. Charles recommended to let him sleep and to tell him everything once he wakes up, because he needs the rest. But it didn't take long. It only took him 2:30 h to wake up since Casey knew that they had a location on Stella. So he explained everything to him. But when he heard that she was being transported to med, and that she was shot, he became desperate. He only wanted to hold her and tell her that everything would be fine. He had a panick attack so Dr. Charles instructed one of the nurses to give him something to calm down. Once he did, he was so tired that he fell asleep again but not without fighting the urge to see his wife again. 

He woke up a few hours later, feeling better but still scared for his wife, but that feeling got worse when he saw Casey's face, that was his face of bad news.