4

The people and kids stare in awe at the newcomers that just walk in from the entrance gate. It was something they never thought would soon come!

The famous and legendary ninja that saved the world, and that's not it! The Golden Ninja, the one and only, the one that defeats the Evil dark Overlord and save them all is right here, walking on the path with his fellow team behind him.

Man, even when they're walking it felt heroic,

"Whoaaa! The Green Ninja!" the kids that were playing soon stop what they're doing and just rush to him, standing in front of him, amazed,

"No, it's the Golden Ninja!" one of the boys argued,

"Nu-uh, it was Green Ninja first! And then when the final battle happened, he evolved into the Golden Ninja and defeated the Dark Lord!"

Lloyd chuckled, shaking his head at the behaviour of these kids, "Kids, kids... Green or Golden, I am still the same ninja and doing my job to protect the people. And, without my friend's help, I could never be who I am now," he smiled, glancing at his team behind him.

Jay is talking with the kids, high-fiving them as well with Kai listening, Cole is carrying two kids with his super strength, rephrase: carrying two kids that are dangling on his arm like little monkeys on a branch with ease. Meanwhile, Nya is with his mother, it seems like they're talking about something but he decides to ignore it,

Maybe it's about girls' stuff, who knows?

He turned his head curiously as he heard a couple of the kids giggling behind him. He raises his eyebrows curiously with a smirk, "What's so funny?"

"Hehe, it's nothing," one of the girls said,

"It's just you looked like big sister Korra,"

Lloyd tilted his head confused, he had never heard that name before. Or so he thought, "Korra? Who's Korra?"

Just as the kids want to respond, he heard his mother call to someone,

"Ah, there she is! Ninja, meet Korra, she's our new resident here and it looks like she just came back from her morning scout,"

"Good morning, Misako" Lloyd heard a female voice, he assumed she was around the same age as him,

He turned around and see his mother introducing his friends to an indeed a female blonde wearing a purple gi, she has her hair half-tied to the back, leaving some strands dangling,

"See?" The kids giggled, making Lloyd tilt his head curiously at the stranger.

Does he know her? He feels like he knows her. He don't know when or how but he feels like it, he stood up and make his way to them,

"So..." His voice caught their attention, "This is the one that you told us about before?"

His mother nodded, smiling.. Weirdly, he sense a slight tense in her smile, "Lloyd, meet Korra, Korra, meet Lloyd, my son"

Trying to shake it off, he reaches his hand to the girl, offering a handshake which she hesitantly takes, "Green Ninja, Lloyd, Lloyd Garmadon. Pleasure to meet you,"

"Korra, just Korra. It's a pleasure,"

Her voice is deep but not too deep and has a slight pitch over it and kind of stretched,

They both look at each other for a while, he notices that she has green eyes.. Almost similar to him and his mother, probably just a coincidence.

"Whoa," Cole's voice caught their attention and they both turn their head towards him in a somehow perfect sync.. Which.. Made Jay squealed?