5

6 P.M.

It's supposed to be the time where Sensei Garmadon should start his evening lesson and his pupils and the ninja have been waiting.

Jay groans impatiently, "Are we sure that we're on the right class?"

"Yes, Jay. We are," Kai deadpanned say. Starting to not having to put up with his shi-

"Are you sure? Even Lloyd's genderbend person isn't here"

Cole, annoyed for the fifth time, sighing desperately as he hung his head low, "Please. For one minute... can you not? One minute... Is it too much to ask?"

"For someone like Jay?" Nya shake his head, sighing "Yes,"

"Hey!" the blue ninja whines at the remark but soon get shushed by his green friend... which makes him even more offended, "Oh wow, you too? What's up with people going against me??"

"Jay! Hush! I hear footsteps" Lloyd said as he did hear footsteps coming closer to the door, and just as he thought, a shadow figure can be seen through the door as they reach to the door handle. The ninja looked at it with anticipation as they wait for them to slide the door open and when they does... a certain blonde shows up, with a rather panicked face and is panting, which... making the ninja, except Lloyd, to groans,

"I'm not late, am I?" Korra pants, wiping her sweat off her forehead. Her hair is put on a high ponytail, high enough for only the small strands of her hair cover some part of her forehead,

"By 2 minutes," a deep man's voiced suddenly heard behind her, making her jump in shock, causing the pupils to laugh. She look behind her and saw, it is indeed, Sensei Garmadon. He is wearing his usual grey kimono and holding his bamboo staff.

Korra bowed at him in apology, "I- S-sorry Sensei! I didn't realize you were there! I- okay I'll sit down now" Not even needing a word, with the raised eyebrows and smug eyes, that's enough for her to make her sit down. Rather embarrassingly. She see Lloyd, who has a grin in his face, pat an empty space beside him, mentioning her to come sit down, which she did. Mentioning a small thank you.

Garmadon look at where Korra sits until he saw she was sitting next to his son, which he have heard he and his ninja friends are here but he was away at the time they arrived. So seeing him in his evening lesson bring a lot of joy to him. He beamed, "Ah! My son! So glad you could joined us for this evening's lesson,"

Lloyd in return waved at his father, smiling as he is also happy to see him after a long while. "It's been a while, father!"

He also see the three ninja and their female inventor friend and nod as well as smile at them in greeting. He then made his walk to the center of the room.

The room is quite big, big enough for a class room to train kids about the self-defense arts. It has red pillars for the foundations, wide mat for the floor and it also have desks with candles and scrolls painting hanged on the wall.

"Check out the new Sensei..." Sensei Garmadon heard a whisper as he walked, he turned around and saw the blue ninja is whispering to his friend beside him. He didn't even say anything as he casually walk towards them,

"Looking sharp- OW" And hit them both in their heads with his staff rather hardly,

"Silence and pay attention!" He strictly commanded, not batting an eye at the two ninja who is rubbing their heads at the pain, "Close your mouths, and open your ears."

"Tonight's lesson, is going to be the Art of the Silent Fist," Garmadon walk back to the center, facing his back on his students with one of his arms on his back as he teaches, "A known defense art for its technique: to fight without fighting,"