8

The muffled and unclear voice of concern was heard on both of his ears. He opened his eyes only to be greeted with blurriness as his head felt like it's about to blow at any moment as flashes of images and sounds still hitting him as if it keeps coming from every direction.

The similar feeling that he had when he was possessed by the Overlord. The merge of memories of his own and his dark ones... yet the only difference is that this is his own memories.

Memories that was hidden deep inside the back of his head... The memories that he thought he never had... and only one question that lingers,

"Why...?"

Garmadon grunts at the pain on his head, he looked around the blurry room before his vision start to clear up. He feel himself standing up only to have his legs give out and feel a pair of arms holding him up, his ears are still filled with loud rings, overlayed by the voices from his memories and the muffled voice.

He finally looked up to the voice who is holding him as his vision start to clear up and saw Ethan's worried face. The sensei looked at him with a deep sad and regretful look while the student still look at him with the same worried yet questioned look.

"...Y-you were right..." Garmadon's voice are heavy as he learn the truth that suddenly decide to reveal themselves, "...Ethan, you were right,"

"I... was right about what?"

The sensei pants, getting up to his feet. Before he manage to say the answer, Misako call it out first which make the young student looked at her with an almost disbelief look,

"The memory alteration... The one that you suspect,"

Ethan looked at both adults with a dumbfound look on his face, "I'm right?"

"The piece of scroll that you found... it is supposed to be a prophecy... a key to unlock something greater, a power that could both break and fix anything on its way once combined... the power of balance that will resonate within it and break the chains,"

"Power of creation? The First Spinjitzu Master's?"

"Creation is only a one part in balance," the Sensei, finally getting up and regain himself, heading to the door, "In order to create something, one must destroy to bring new things to its creation. The power of destruction could destroy anything on its way but it can also be rebuilt into something entirely new by the power of creation and so forth, thus the endless cycle begins of how everything is run... the same way a lost memory that caused by an unbreakable spell could be brought back... And Lloyd has that power,"

"But, he only possessed the power of creation, did he not?" Ethan tried to point out until something clicked in his mind, "...Unless..."

Garmadon looked down with a grim and guilty look on his face. He close his eyes for a moment to replay the memories that he just had discovered... the memory of a little girl... the memory of his lost forgotten daughter that he dare to forget,

"Both elemental essence of creation and destruction can only be yield by each one who has the same blood as my father that runs through their veins..." Garmadon lift and look at the palm of his hand, "...And so as mine,"

Misako had already walk towards her husband and put her hand on his shoulder, trying to provide some sort of comfort to him. The room went quiet for a second until Ethan softly sigh, "...You think she's handling it... Goodly?"

The old sensei chuckles dryly, "If not then... I'm afraid I already failed as a parent, not just to her, but for both twins," without saying anything again, Garmadon slide open the door and both couple walk out, heading their way to the scroll room. Leaving Ethan in there alone.