6

"It's not just a random tugging or a vision, Misako" Garmadon tells his wife who is sitting on the floor mat and is as troubled as he is, he is pacing back and forth in their room. He have his hands crossed with one of them holding his chin. Ethan, who is sitting beside her is... troubled as well.

"I know that, we've been having these talks since the day she arrived,"

"Then why can't we see it??" the two look at the Sensei with his frustrated question. They can obviously tell that this has been bothering him all this time... to all of them. "Why can't we figure out why is this happening??"

"I am as confused and as troubled as you are..." Misako look down, closing her eyes and slowly shaking her head, trying to think some kind of an answer or even a guess as to why it happens but it never came to her, "It has only been half a year yet whenever I saw Korra she is like..."

Garmadon sighs, stopping his pace, "Like someone close and dear to us, yes..."

"No, not just close... it is more than that and you might as well know it," she look at her husband with this intense look, a deep frown across her face as well,

The Sensei close his eyes shut as he knows that his wife is right... the similar paternal feeling that he had whenever he is near her and taught her something. The feeling of proud and joy when she accomplished something, with or without his help. Misako continues,

"And trust me, I've been trying everyday to remember if she ever been in our lives before and I've searched and searched in every corner of my memory and it's just..."

"Not there... like it was hidden from us,"

The silence fill the room once more but the frustration and confusion can be feel through the air as well as desperation.

Garmadon exhales, sitting down across Misako and put his elbow on the table with both his hands on his chin, closing his eyes for a moment before reopening them, looking at Ethan with the same desperate look. "Ethan..."

The brown haired boy sigh, "I'm sorry, Sensei... but what I told you about what I told you... There's nothing else I can say. Even if I want to, which I would, I can't... find the answers. The vision and clues can only go on for so long"

"But do you have any guess as to what might happen? By seeing the signs?" He turned his head towards Misako with a frown,

"I'm afraid I don't possess any knowledge on how this might happen..." but just as both husband and wife frowned in defeat, Ethan continues, "But I've been having... suspicion lately... and I could dare say that my suspicion is correct for this has been haunting me the same days as you are since I rescued her from the storm,"

Garmadon and Misako look at him intently, both of their eyes and ears are fixated on him and the words that he's about to say. It may be nonsensical and unbelievable... but Ethan has been helping them with a lot of things, he often gave them solutions that even sometimes Garmadon can't think of,

And right now, they are ready to listen to him once more.

Both Garmdon and Misako looked at him with shocked, confused and a disbelief look when he say what his suspicion are. His statements are almost make them that he might be too far mistaken. But they knew from his voice that he will stand by his words.

"Your tugging and visions... they could be repressed memories... and memory alteration. A kind of form that made you... believed that there is no such events yet... those events are real and had been happened to you. But they are locked too far deep from your memory chambers... and too far for you to reach"