𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮

sakha babu .... she said in a breaking voice .

Sorrow was clearly visible in her eyes. After the dismiss of her mother it was him who provided her with the warmth she required. Though his family was against him for making friendship with a low cast girl, he never bothered . He was so adamant to fulfill the promise that he made to his Sumati ma . He thought her how to read write. He was her guardian

After Subhra ma's dismiss he got the warmth of his mother from Sumati, who was a worker in Roy Choudhary Haveli . She was appointed to take care of all the three sons of Subhra . But unfortunately she also passed away . He was not able to digest this fact , but he had a responsibility to take care of his little friend who was just eight . Who lost her mother in a very young age just like him. From that day till now , he has taken care of all her needs . It has been four years since Sumati ma's dismiss.

Now Anirudh is fifteen , he has to leave his twelve years Bondita as he is going to London for his higher studies . He wants to become a Barrister. Frome the time she got to know about this news tears was continuously flowing down her doe shaped eyes. She did not want to part from her sakha babu.

"Don't cry Bondita" said Anirudh , wiping her tears with his thumbs.

"Why are you going away from me" asked Bondita sobbing .

"You know right, I have taken your responsibility. To fulfill that I have to study and become a barrister then I will take care of you. " said Anirudh.

"When will you come back , I will miss you" she asked with tears.

" I will come back as soon as possible, I promise" he said .

"shotti" she asked pinching her throat.

"shotti" he replied in same way.

*****************************************************************

Eight years later

A beautiful girl with a maintained body, wheatish skin tone. The partition of her hair filled with blood red vermillion . She was draped in plain white cotton saree with the border that matches with the powder in her hairline. Her hair long and black flowing like a river of silk thread. Her lips soft and pink, lastly her eyes with immense sorrow .She had not worn any jewels expect the mangalsutra and shaka pola she was wearing in the name of lord Krishna. They called her Devadasi. She was drowned in her thoughts of freedom. She was sitting in the courtyard of the temple looking at the sky. It has been seven years since she was trapped as a prisoner in this holy place, the temple. In all these years she had memory of only two people in her life , her mother and her sakha babu.

"Bondita come fast, the aarti is going to start" a voice came from inside

Her thoughts broke when they called her to attend her evening aarti.

............................................................................................................................

"Now we welcome on stage the gold medalist of the year" said the head of the college.

"BARRISTER ANIRUDH ROY CHOUDHARY"

The sound of claps filled the room . There came a man walking with pried with well maintained physique, neatly combed hair. He had dark eyes in which anyone can drown forever. He stepped on the stage with pride and happiness. They made him wear his robe and handed him his degree. He finally received his Barrister degree in his hand. After the ceremony his friends gathered around him.

"Congratulations my friend , so what's your next plan " asked his friend Salim

"I'm going back to my country, to meet my family" Anirudh replied

"So what about your career " Salim asked

"I'll continue my career in my country" he said to which salim hummed.

After the party he went to his room glazing at the moon. He felt peace there hoping that his family and his Bondita is safe. He was all ready to move to this country. Tomorrow he will aboard the ship. All he could say his

"Main aa raha hoon Bondita"