𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟤

Roy Choudhary Haveli was filled with  pandemonium. People were running here and there. This was creating a great chaos. The carts of sweets and flowers arrived in the front of the mansion. In no time the workers started decorating the every part of the house. Priest from the biggest temple of Krishnanagar were invited to do the payer. The maids were ordered to make many types of food in large quantity. The worship room was decorated with the freshly plucked roses and marigolds. The whole mansion was filled with the fragrance of the flowers. The guests started arriving eventually.

Trilochan Roy Choudhary, the Zamindar of Tulsipur slowly descended from the royal stairs of the mansion. He was dressed in a creamy white kurta with royal red shawl. He had a smile that shows his power and pride. Today he was on cloud nine as the eldest son of Roy Choudhary family, his nephew ANIRUDH ROY CHOUDHARY is coming back after completing his studies. In all these eight years the mansion was filled with silence, his absence was not being acceptable. Every three months they received his letters. This was the only way of communication. But finally he is coming back.

Binoy Roy Choudhary, brother of the great Trilochna Roy Choudhary, organised in formal white suite with red tie was busy in the preparations for the arrival of his friends. He instructed the servants to serve wine to everybody present there while adjusting his specks. He was having no expression of happiness in his face though he is happy from inside. He is not an expressive person. But he loves his son very much. He took care of his every need till now. While he was walking through the hall two people from nowhere came and dashed him making him angry.

"Som Batuk what is this indecent behavior " Shouted Binoy

"Sorry baba" they uttered together

"Why were you running like this" Binoy asked adjusting his specks

"Baba I told him that I will give my gift to dada first but he is not accepting" complained Batuk.

"No baba I won't accept this I will give my gift first " Said Som

"no me"

"no me"

They started again. This was enough for Binoy now.

"Shut up both of you" he shouted.Both jumped in shock.

"It's already time for the party to start, but look at yourself, your still in your pijamas go get ready soon or else you will be late. See the guest started arraiving " He said in an angry tone

"Ok baba" they replied like obedient children

Somnath Roy Choudhary and Batuk Roy Choudhary are the two brothers of Anirudh. They were very small kids when he left them but now they teenagers. They did not know much about their dada but they were exited to meet him.

Suddenly a loud horn sound of a car was heard. When Binoy went to check who it was, there stood a man in black blazer, he was none other than Binoy's business partner Mr.Bhaumik. He was a man in his late forties. He was well dressed, his greyish black hair his face was neatly shaved. He came with his wife Leela Bhaumik. She was a beautiful women in her early forties. They just shifted here before a month for some business work from Calcutta.

"Welcome my friend" Said Binoy

"Hello! Binoy, so did your son arrive " he asked

"Not yet, by the way where is your daughter" asked Binoy

"I'm here uncle" Came a voice from the main door, grabbing their attention.

There came a beautiful girl with a fan in her hand. She was dressed in an elegant way. She was wearing a beautiful pink skirt and a yellow blouse with a long duppatta hanging in her hand. She decorated herself with the most expensive jewels. Her beautiful long hair tied into a bun decorated with roses. Her beauty can make any man fall for her. She is the only child of Mr.Bhaumik. She was a pampered kid. From childhood she gets everything she wants.

"Saudamini, where were you" Asked her father

"I was just looking at the decorations outside" she replied

"Here, come meet Mr Binoy " Said Mr.Bhaumik

"Hello uncle" she greeted with her sweet voice

"Hello mini, so you have grown up into a beautiful girl" Binoy said

"Thankyou uncle" she answered

Soon there was an another horn sound with Bihari the servant, screaming "CHOTE MALIK AADGAYE" . Everyone rushed towards the main door. With the opening of the car stepped a man in black boots, combed hair, a wide simile.

**********************************************************************

Bondita POV 

She felt something different, as if someone is coming to meet her. A sudden happiness touched her heart. The breeze blew on her face made her hair and the grass move in the same direction and the weather was so pleasing. Heart rate increased, she was not able to concentrate on anything. She felt something good is going to happen. But soon her thoughts broke when she was called for her evening aarti. 

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

THANKYOU FOR READING