𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟥

In Roy Choudhary mansion everyone rushed to the main door. Everyone were exited to meet him. Tears flooded in Trilochan's eyes. Eight years of separation is not so simple. Binoy had a proud smile on his face. Even though he is poor in expressing his feelings, he has missed him. The two brothers were fighting with each other to gift first. The villagers came and surrounded the black shining car.

Soon the car door opened, there stepped the man with a white shirt followed by a grey blazer.

Anirudh's POV

As soon as I stepped out of car a crowd of people surrounded me. Well I was able to identify few of them but not all. Then I saw my kaka who raised me with love of mother. His eyes welled up and a happy smile creped on his face. My baba was standing beside my kaka. He looked different, he grew old, his hair is grayish. Then I heard some fighting sound made by my dear brothers. They were kids of single digits when I left they but now they are young teens they looked quiet similar to me. Seeing my family after many years, tears made their way making my cheeks wet. I couldn't control my emotions anymore and ran towards my kaka and hugged him. I made his new kurta wet with my fresh tears.

"How are you my son" asked kaka

"Good after meeting you kaka, I missed you so much" I exclaimed

"You've grown up, into a handsome man Anirudh" kaka

"But not before you kaka" I said for which he hit my shoulder lightly and chuckled. In these eight years I missed these small moments very much. I teasing him and he used to tease me back. Finally I'm happy that I got these moments back.

Next stood my baba, he came forward and hugged me and I reciprocated him.

"I'm proud of you Anirudh" He said for which I just smiled.

Suddenly I felt two hands in the front and another pair in my back, then I saw my brothers glaring each other.

"Hey my little brothers how are you" I asked them.

"I'm fine dada" both said together and again glared each other.

"Dada I have a gift for you" said Som

"No dada first you have to see my gift" said Batuk

"First mine"

"No mine" I looked and chuckled at them in disbelief

They both started arguing.

"ENOUGH !!!!! ," kaka shouted " Your dada has come here after so many years, and you both started eating his head right now. Don't shout too much, or else your dada will run back to London again" kaka said angrily.

"Come inside Anirudh" kaka said

"aree, How can you just let him in, someone should take the aarti right" said Mrs.Bhaumik

"We do not have any women in the house, that is why we did not do the aarti" kaka said.

"Ok, I'll call my daughter to do the aarti" she said. And immediately a girl came holding the aarti. I asked Som about her and got to know that she is the daughter of Mr.Bhaumik, my baba's business partner. But I did not understand why kaka said no women was there in the house. Bondita should be living here with her mama and mami. Maybe she is late. I'm restless to see her, I promised her that I'll come back soon, but I am very late. Maybe she is angry with me and that's why she did not come.

Anirudh's POV end.......

And then Anirudh entered the mansion.

Meanwhile a pair of eyes was glazing at him with admiration. Saudamini was not at all interested in attending the party but she was forced to come. When she came inside the mansion, its beauty attracted her. She wanted to own this mansion, but as soon as she saw Anirudh she wanted to the mansion and him. But one thing shocked her was he paid no heed towards her. Till now the men who sees her never took their eyes of her, In case of Anirudh it was different.

"aab main iss haveli ke malkin banke he rahungi" she said smirking at Anirudh who walked forward, which did not went unnoticed by Mr.Bhaumik.

                                             .............................................................

Bondita POV

After the aarti, we had to do some decorations as tomorrow was the first day of Navaratri. One of the biggest festival in Bengal. The sun is going to sink in few minutes. Gauri and I had to make flower garlands to decorate the temple. But I wanted to share my feeling with someone. So I decided to talk to her. She was the only trusted person with whom I can share heart without fear.

"Gauriii...." I said in childish way, with a puppy expression.

"Hmm" she just hummed without looking at me and concentrated o sewing the garland.

"Gauri" again I called her to draw her attention.

"Tell Bondita" she said in the same manner.

"I want to tell you something" I said with a nervousness

"han, tell" She said looking at me for a second and again concentrated on the garland.

"I feel something different from evening, I don't know what, I feel something good id going to happen" I said

"Something good" she said with a sad chuckle.

"Yes, but I don't know why I feel like I'm going to meet someone close to me." I said

"Bondita" she said with a small frown "We are no less than a slave here. I understand the feeing you have but I request you to stop imagining about something that is never going to happen. It gives you nothing except disappointment. So just throw the thoughts away and concentrate on your work." she said.

After completing my work I went towards the room where the devadasi's come to take rest. I took my blanket and the floor mat. I spread the floor mat on the unpolished granite floor. The mat was not very comfortable but I was used to it. I used my hands as pillow and lied facing the sealing. The palace would be dark if there were no lanterns kept at the hook of the pillars. With the help of the candle I was able to see the carvings that was upon the sealing. It portrayed the main cause of Mahabharat, that is Draupati's vastra haran. And Lord Krishna was protecting her. I was wondering what about the injustice that is happening to us. A question was always in my mind will Lord Krishna ever come to save us ? The world considers us as his wife and its true we are married to him, But how can he allow this injustice that is happening to his wives? Will anyone ever come to save us. With these thoughts I closed my eyes to sleep.

                                               ............................................................

THANK YOU

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT