𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8

It was evening, when Trilochan was sitting on his royal couch and checking his business accounts. He was so engrossed in his work that he failed to see Anirudh entering the mansion. This made Anirudh's work easier; he would not have to answer his uncle's nonstop questions. He slowly sneaked inside his room and sighed in relief. His relief did not last long, as his stomach started growling. He remembered that he did not have anything from morning. Now he again has to face his kaka. With having no options left he went down and sat on dining table.

"Bihari, get something to eat. Fast. " Anirudh shouted

"Yes malik coming"

On hearing Anirudh's voice Trilochan entered the dining room.

"Where were you from this morning" Trilochan questioned

"Kaka, I had been to my friend's house" He said

"Oh is it, Anirudh why don't you settle down in your friend's house. Whenever we ask you where you are, your answer is your friend's house. It has been 4 days you came from London and you did not even bother to spend time with you family." Trilochan said in an angry note

"No kaka, it's not like that." He was cut by Trilochan

"Tomorrow Mr. Bhaumik has invited us for his daughter's birthday party, so don't go anywhere tomorrow. Do you understand" Trilochan asked for which Anirudh just nodded in agreement.

"Malik, your food is ready" Bihari said and placed the plate in and served hot luchi and aloo dom. He quietly finished his food and went to his study. He took out his novel and started reading it. He just wanted the time to pass quickly. But that doesn't happen, especially when you want the time to pass quickly.

It was just 5 in the evening; Anirudh had gone to the bazaar to by her favorite roshugulla. He was so excited to meet her, but he was sad at the same time as she failed to recognize him. He went to the nearby shop and bough the sweets.

                                               *********************************

As the sun drowned into water, there was a rise of a new feeling in her heart.