𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

Anirudh POV

Anirudh POV

After the party was over I went into my room and fell on my bed. I met almost everyone, my childhood friends, neighbors, relatives and almost all the villagers but I did not see my Bondita yet. I had expected her a lot today, to be more honest the first person I wanted to see was my Bondita. But she disappointed me. I was waiting to see her from so long time and she did not come. But why? Another shocking thing was nobody mentioned about her. But tomorrow, my first job is to go meet her and scold her for not meeting me today. And with this I tried closing my eyes but again she engaged me with her thoughts. Few question were running inside my mind.

How will she look?

Will she recognize me?

What will be her reaction?

Will she be mad at me?

Will I be able to identify her?

With these questions asking to myself I fell into a deep sleep. Because of the travelling and party I felt tired and slept.

                                                                    ...........................

Bondita's POV

I heard the sound of the hen's cluck. And today we had a lot of work to do. I woke Gauri who was sleeping like a lazy sloth. Today was the first day of Navarati. And the temple was to be cleaned and decorated and we had shortage of time.

"Gauri wake up" I said

"why don't you allow me to sleep every time" she replied in an irritated tone

"because we need to go near the river to take bath and it is far away" i replied

"why should we go to the river bank, what about the pond in next to the temple" she questioned

I smacked her head and replied "Don't you remember the Maha Pooja is going to take place and the purification rituals are going on, so we need to go to river for all these nine days"

Bondita POV end....

They took the bath products and went to the river it is almost two and a half kilometer away from the temple. When they reached the river we saw women washing cloths and taking bath. I went into water, took the turmeric and sandlewood paste and applied all over my face and hands. With the we also washed our laundry cloths. After taking bath we changed our cloths behind the tree and wall of buildings and returned to the temple and started our daily routine.

                                                  .......................................

Anirudh POV

It was afternoon when I woke up, after yesterday's party I was very tired that I don't when I slept. But I remember that today is the most special day because I am going to meet my Bondita. So I quickly got up from the bed and took a hot shower. I came out and started choosing something to wear. Even though my cupboard is filled with expensive cloths I did not know what to wear. Anyways I just a white kurta in my closet, and wore it. I went in front of the mirror and combed my hair neatly, I took the perfume bottle and sprayed it on my kurta.

After checking myself for the thousandth time on the mirror I went downstairs and joined them for lunch. Koiyle served the lunch and we spoke about my experience in London. But I was wondering why no one is talking about Bondita. No one even mentioned her name. So I thought to ask but I was hesitating I myself don't know why, but I need to know.

"By the way kaka where is Bondita" I asked him and immediately I realized that I am blushing.

"Who is Bondita" kaka asked making me shocked, as if he was hearing her name for the name for the first time.

"Kaka stop joking and please tell me where is she" I told him with little frustration. "kaka don't you remember Sumati ma's daughter who lived here"

"Oh.. ok now I remember that small girl, after you left to London her mama and mami took her to her village, it has been years I'v seen her" told kaka which made me freeze in shock.

"Do you know her village?" I questioned

"Devipur" he said causually

Anirudh POV end

                                                      .................................................

Anirudh got down from the car and walked towards the well where few women were filling water. He enquired about Bondita's mama mami. With this he got to know the old hut they used to live. He approached towards the hut which seemed to be locked for many years. He noticed a man passing by and called him.

"Dada, where is the family that lived here ?"

"I don't know, they had left the village many years before." answered the man

"Do you know why " he asked

"No, I don't know" he answered and was about to go but stoped.

"han, malik I remember they said that the girl who lived with them fell into the river and died and that is why the left the village to overcome their sorrow, poor she was very small, I exactly don't remember her name" he said

With utter shock Anirudh stood there, he could not believe his words. For a minute his body went numb, he was not in the state of thinking, he felt like hundreds of needles piercing his heart at the same time, with that a word escaped from his mouth "BONDITA". Immediately as the man herd her name his recognised it.

"Han, yes the girls name was Bondita" he said and left. Anirudh was not able to believe anything. Tears were flowing from his eyes continuously. He felt like his world has collapsed into pieces. He slowly made his way to the river and sat on the banks staring at the flowing water.

While he was sitting an old man in his sixties came and sat with him. He had heard the talks that took place between Anirudh and the other man. The man had big mustache and beard in white and long hair tied into a bun. He was shirtless. His body seem to be still strong. He was having a cigarette in his mouth. He released a puff and shook Anirudh who was sitting drowned in thoughts until he gained his attention.

"Bondita, how do you know her " he asked taking a puff

THANKYOU

PLS VOTE AND COMMENT

TARGET - 20+ VOTES and 5+ COMMENTES