𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

HAPPY READING

LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE READING THE CHAPTER

It was already 8 'O' clock when we came to the shore. The weather was not so supportive, it was raining due to which it was difficult to travel on the boat. The boat was trembling due to the strong wind. People were running everywhere to escape the rain. The thunder sounded like monsters roaring to vent their anger.

While searching for shelter, they walked more forward and reached the backside of the temple. They somehow managed to enter the temple. People were filled in near the pillars of the temple. The place was filled with hustle and bustle. But from somewhere the sound of those anklets grabbed Anirudh's attention. The sound of anklets was fast. Some unknown magnetic effect commanded him to follow the sound. His feet started to approach the anklets without his knowledge. 

jal .. jal..jal..jal

This sound, he traveled towards the sound and suddenly the sound was completely faded. He started roaming around the temple to search for that sound but unfortunately, it was completely faded. That was when he realized that he was fully drenched and his white kurta almost turned transparent giving a glimpse of his well-built chest. His neatly combed hair turned messy. A cold shiver ran down his body giving him goose bumps.

When Anirudh found no one around he decided to return to the temple block. When he was about to turn again he heard the sound again jal .....jal...jal. He felt the sound was coming close. A little far was a woman running fast to escape the rain and she was coming towards him. Due to the darkness, he wasn't able to see her properly. When she almost reached near him she hit her leg with a rock and was about to fall but Anirudh was fast enough to catch her. He gripped her stomach to prevent her from falling and she held his strong shoulders for support. Her touch was so familiar to him. She took a few seconds to breathe. She slowly lifted her head towards him but her hair was not allowing him to see her face. His hand was still gripping her stomach while his other hand went towards her face to move the wet hair that was covering her face.

Anirudh POV...

When I removed her hair, I saw that angelic face, and the lightning made it more clear. She directly looked into my eyes. When my eyes met hers I felt anomalous. Her large eyes were enough to snatch away my heart and prison me in hers. The sound of her breath near my ears dominated the sound of the rain, she was breathing heavily. I was able to feel her warm breath on my neck. Neither I wanted to leave her nor she. I was busy admiring her features but someone's voice brought me out from my dream world.

"Bondita come soon"

                                            ****************************