New Lemon Book

Author's Note: So this meant to come out sooner, but I accidentally deleted my work. But the reason I'm making this is because fellow writer/author, @stevethealbino had a RWBY lemon book but it was unfortunately deleted for reasons that I don't know.

So I have decided to try and revive his old work with my own style. And another reason for doing this is because I loved the little mini stories that Steve had put into his lemons, so I wanted to give it a shot and see if I could replicate his amazing work. Now I won't be take requests on this because I can't handle well with that kind of pressure in a book like this, so instead, I'll have you all vote on which girl you'll want next. For this pole it will be the following...

Pyrrha

Raven

Willow

Winter

Velvet

And Cinder.

Vote by placing a comment next to the name of the character you want to see next. And the reason for this is because I'm gonna do the first chapter for Glynda, because I feel like she doesn't get as much attention on this front as some of the other RWBY girls.

Plus I quite like Glynda's character, and this first chapter will be very reminiscent to Steve's work. And on the subject of @stevethealbino , do go check out his work because his stuff is very good and deserves your attention. And to try and avoid getting my book taken down, I'm gonna have to place it under MATURE, just to be on the safe side.

With all that finally out of the way, I hope you all enjoy reading the lemons and book.