A Goodbitch of a Teacher (Glynda)

Author's Note: Okay, so I need to change this chapter because the original author to the chapter it was based on didn't want me using his works in this book. So I'll have to do this chapter from the ground up, I'll try and leave the bits that I put in that weren't already in his chapter, but I can't promise I'll remember. So, let us begin, shall we.

Y/N's POV.

It was late afternoon at Beacon Academy, and everyone was going about they're daily lives, not worrying about school. But if your an unlucky bastard like me, then that's the complete opposite of what your doing. My name is Y/N L/N, a fourth-year student at Beacon academy, and today is possibly the worst day of my life, because I've gotten stuck in detention with the worst possible Professor in the world. That's not to say what she teaches is bad, it's just the way she goes about teaching the students that makes her terrible.

The Professor that I speak of is none other than Glynda Goodwitch, the most strict, harsh, and cold teacher huntress to ever teach at Beacon. I'm basically signing my death sentence is what most of the boys in the school tell me because I'm getting stuck in detention with Goodwitch. Reason for them saying this is because if you get stuck with Professor Goodwitch in detention, you better buckle up bucko, cause Goodwitch isn't gonna take any of your shit talking. And the reason I was getting put into detention is simply because I was late to one of her classes because Cardin asschester felt like I needed another bully treatment. I didn't bother explaining to Goodwitch, and simply took the detention punishment as it was, and it was also because Goodwitch was a lot softer on me than she was on any of the other students at Beacon, which is a benefit in it of itself.

"Damnit. Why do I have to pay for the consequences of another persons actions?!" I growled to myself as I covered the bruises that I got from my beat down with makeup that Goodwitch didn't seem to notice when I had entered her classroom, but everyone else around me was asking me, 'what happened' or 'Y/N, what did you do'. You probably think that I don't like Goodwitch at all, but that's not true, despite me sounding like spending time with Goodwitch alone is worse than being damned to Hell itself for eternity, Goodwitch is actually my favorite teacher out of all the other Professors. And let's be honest here, she looks absolutely gorgeous for someone whose at her age.

So what's the real problem if it isn't spending time alone with Glynda, you may ask? The real problem is, I'm mad at Professor Goodwitch because I feel like she isn't addressing the situation properly, and is instead choosing to single out the real victim of the situation simply because I was late to her class. I honestly just wanted to walk up to Glynda and punch her right in the face for doing this to me, but I wasn't going to do such a thing to me favorite teacher and the woman I had feelings for. Yes you heard that right, I have a crush on my teacher, who is not only the strictest teacher in Beacon, but is also giving me detention.

But I knew Goodwitch would never love me back in that way because I'm a student and she's a teacher, and it's not exactly against the school rules that a teacher and student can't have a love relationship, but it also isn't encouraged for either one to have a relationship like that either. Headmaster Ozpin also seemed to have certain reservations about teachers and students having a live relationship, his reasons for that I will likely never know. For now, I have to prepare for doing grading work with Goodwitch, which can't get any worse then it sounds. I graded papers before with other teachers, and I truly hated doing it.

I never took teacher's grading student's paper's for granted after that, because I never wanted to do that kind of thing ever again in my life. So of course it would be the best punishment for me to 'make sure' I didn't arrive late to another class again. As I walked down to Goodwitch's classroom, I bumped into team RWBY, "Hey Y/N! Where you off to?" Ruby asked me. I sighed, "To Professor Goodwitch's class for detention because I was late to her class, today." I groaned. "Well that's what happens when you don't show up on time, Y/N." Weiss told me, making me roll my eye, "Hey! It's not my fault that Cardin has a problem with me! And if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have to be stuck in detention!" I complained.