The Milf I want for Christmas (Willow)

Author's Note: So we reach the second part of the what I'm calling the Schneemas Trilogy. In this, we're gonna be having some fun with Willow Schnee, but I am going to add in some bits with Weiss since she won't be getting a chapter of her own in this mini series, so it's all fair. Now, on with the lemon.

3rd person POV.

As the sun rose up above the snow covered kingdom of Atlas, the slight brightness of the sunlight radiating off the snow peered into the manor of Winter Schnee, breaking the darkness of the quiet manor in every room except for the guest room that had been set aside for Y/N L/N for his and Weiss' visit to Winter's retirement mansion for Christmas. The reason it was dark in Y/N's room, with only a small beam of sunlight keeping the room from being total darkness, was because currently, Y/N was recovering himself from a long night he had spent fucking with his two new girlfriends, Winter and Weiss Schnee.

Y/N brought his head up from the pillow he was laying on, with the beam of sunlight shining onto his face, making him put his hand up to block it. As he began to recompose himself from the night of Weiss and Winter taking turns bouncing up and down on his cock, he noticed the two white-haired beauty's still slumbering in undisturbed peace, with the beam of light being able to show the gorgeous features of their sleeping faces. Seeing his girlfriends both sleep on their current predicament put a smile on his face, which soon lead to him giving both the beautiful girls a light kiss on their faces. As he gave Winter her light peck on her cheek, she groaned in appreciation and made her lips curl up into a beautiful smile, but she still remained asleep.

When Y/N did the same thing to Weiss' cheek, she grabbed Y/N by the back of his head and smashed their lips together in a very heated kiss. Y/N was caught off guard by her action, which caused both him and the younger Schnee to tumble off the bed, with Y/N landing on one of Weiss' glyphs she had summoned to break their fall and bring them down to the floor, still having a heated make-out session that Y/N melted into. Weiss started grinding her pussy against Y/N's growing member as both of the young adults continued tasting each other's lips. The male started groaning as Weiss started grinding faster, before they both pulled away as the need for air forced their lips apart, and the younger Schnee opened her eyes to make eye contact with her new boyfriend. "Good morning, handsome. Sleep well?~" Weiss asked with a sexy smile, as well as lust and a want for more of the handsome male that she laid on dripped from her voice.

Y/N smiled at his girlfriend, "I slept very well thanks to my wonderful girlfriends helping me fall asleep last night." He answered as he stroked Weiss' cheek before getting up with Weiss in his arms. Weiss wrapped her arms and legs around Y/N as he got to his feet and noticed Winter was still asleep. "Should we wake Winter up?" Weiss asked as she looked at her sleeping sister, "No. I think we should let her sleep in a little bit longer. Besides, it's only 10:30, and most of the night was spent with me fucking your girl's brains out." Y/N said as he saw the time on the clock read 10:30. His answer however, made a smile creep onto Weiss' lips, "Then why don't you and me go have a shower together before she wakes up?~" Weiss asked, her lust-filled voice returning to her.

Before Y/N could answer, Weiss used her glyphs to move her and Y/N across the room and into the bathroom, with Weiss closing and locking the bathroom door behind them before pulling Y/N into the shower and switching water on. The first spray of water felt cold as it splashed against the couple's skin which caused them both to slightly yelp, but the water eventually warmed up to a more suitable temperature. Weiss started making out with Y/N again as the water fell on them, adding to the heat and passion of the make-out session. Weiss grabbed hold of Y/N's cock and started stroking it before pulled away from her kiss with Y/N, "I'm gonna be honest, Y/N. I've always wanted to shower with you." Weiss admitted, surprising the male. "Y-You really have wanted to do this with me?" Y/N asked, getting a nod from Weiss, "Yes, you silly dolt. Having you push me up against the wall, force me down to your waist level and ram your massive cock into my throat, and make me choke on it~" Weiss smiled with a perverted look on her face as she imagined herself being in the situation she had just described.