Very Wintery Christmas (Winter)

Author's Note: So Winter won the last vote pole, but I'm gonna do something different with this than just have it be Winter. I plan on making a part two for this where we have some fun with Willow, and have a third Lemon to round it out where we get busy with both Willow and Winter, and hey, why not throw Weiss in, as well. Also, I'm making us and Weiss both 21 in this story. With that said, hope you all enjoy.

Y/N's POV.

Snowflakes were falling as the season of winter had come to Vale. Classes where going to be out for the next four weeks until the snows cleared up, which for many students was a perfect time to sit back and chill with no worries about school or work. Most students, except for me, Y/N L/N.

Reason I say this is because I'm not actually in Vale. I'm stuck over at Atlas due to heavy snowfall that has forced all flights to Vale to be canceled until further notice. Luckily I wasn't alone in this, as I had my best friend, Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company by my side to help me. I know, it sounds crazy to most people, that I'm best friends with a snobby bitch to the richest family in Atlas. But I didn't have those same thoughts about Weiss, sure she could be cold and a little bit mean at times, but in truth, she had a kind soul underneath all that cold attire and crabbiness.

And it's thanks to her that I at least have someplace to stay while we're stranded here in Atlas. Weiss was on a visiting trip to see her sister for Christmas, and I was visiting because her sister wanted Weiss to bring at least one real friend over while she was visiting, so technically, we got stranded at the place we wanted to be at, though our stay was gonna be a little bit longer than we were initially thinking. Weiss had thought about bringing one of her teammates, but they were all going back home to see their own families for Christmas, and none of team JNPR could go either because they were also going back to their homes for Christmas.

So with nobody else left, Weiss finally asked me to go with her. Naturally, I said yes since my folks were gonna be away from home for most of Christmas break, and the alternative was to stay at Beacon, bored out of my mind with the Professors, and trust me, getting stuck here with Port and Oobleck are some of the most cruel forms of mental torture. But little did me and Weiss know that a massive snowstorm was going to hit Atlas, and the snow wasn't going to start melting until two weeks later. Thankfully our bullhead didn't get caught in the storm, otherwise we'd get grounded and be forced to wait until the snow did actually melt. And back on the subject of Weiss' sister, it's rather fitting that we get stranded in Atlas for some of the winter time with Winter Schnee.

Yes, you heard that right, Weiss' sister is named after the coldest season. But to be honest, that name really does suit her. Given how many Schnees have had names that were mainly of the winter season, it wasn't exactly odd for at least one of them to have the name of the season, itself. And this wasn't going to be the first time I'd see Winter, I got to meet her awhile back when she came to Vale for the Vytal Festival. She was much like when I first met Weiss, cold and crabby sounding, which didn't seem to lighten up when she had a fight with Ruby's uncle, but unlike Weiss, Winter actually warmed up to me a lot sooner than I had first thought she would. Winter was actually very nice when not having to be in her military like attitude, and wasn't as cold and heartless as say, her imprisoned father, who I will not go further into until a later date.

But as of where me and Weiss are, currently? Well, we're both sitting a Winter's personal limo, being driven to her wintertime mansion. I say wintertime, but in reality, it's actually just her retirement mansion from serving in the Atlas armed forces. Ever since Salem, the Grimm, and the White Fang had been destroyed, there wasn't really a great need for Winter to be in the field nor was she needed to work from home, so she retired from service at the age of 25, which is honestly mind boggling that she was able to retire while being that young. But I guess having at least one rich parent that actually gives a shit about their children has it's benefits. Back to me and Weiss, she was looking out at the falling snow while I was busy sleeping away from the exhausting trip in order to get here.