Let go.

I wrote about them but deleted. I even deleted the whole book I made for them.
And really it is hard to come back.
But as usual when I am pressured at work. I tried to write and release my tensions.

I thought of this Ship.
Honestly I have not watched the season 2 yet. Only some highlights. That gave me hints. But I have no idea how the whole thing goes.

So yeah.

-nome
💜❤️

PokTong
GenY2

"P' it hurts." Pok cried like a child.

His P' did not say a word. But hugged him crying.

"What happened?" Seab just arrived.

Pok still cries.

"It finally happened" their P' said.

"What happened?" Phai asked as he enter the room.

"Pok's gonna stay in this apartment for a while " their P' said.

Saeb and Phai looked at each other.

"This place is crowded. I am alone in my apartment but I have a spare room." Saeb said.
"Pok you wanna stay there while we look for a new place just for yourself?" Saeb asked Pok.

Pok nod his head and calms himself.
Seab give him a glass of water.

"Talk when you are ready. But we are always ready to listen." Phai said softly.

Pok tried to smile but again tear fall.

"Well I have mix emotions that I cannot explain" Pok said.
His friends focuses on him.

"Finally, I let go." He just said and more tears come running down from his eyes.

"It is hard to let go of the things and people you care for and love the most. But still harder living with them, but not loving you back." Pok sobs like a child in between his phrases.

"You better love from a far watching them live their life happily. Rather than living with stones." Phai said.

"What is your plan Pok." Their P' said.

Pok looked at his P'. Then shook his head.

"Guys Sandee texted he is with Tong and they are coming here." Phai exclaimed.

"Okay you two take him to Seab's place. I will wait for them here." P' said.

They waiid and leave their P'. Saeb pulled his friends to the stairs.

"Seab let us use elevator " Phai said. Holding Pok who is like a weak vegetable.

"We have to use the stairs. They might be in the elevator." Seab responded.

Phai hold tight on Pok and they use the stairs. Then after two floors they ride the elevator.

"Just in time Sandee just texted they are in P's room looking for me. I will just say I stumbled at you Saeb and we have snack." Phai said.

Seab nod his head. They went to Seab's place.
And Pok is left alone in his new room.
While his friends make some snacks for the three of them.
________

At P's room.

"Phai said he is here." Sandee asked.

"He was here and so was Seab so they decided to have some snacks. And go home" p' responded.

"So why do we have a casualty here" p' asked.

"When I learned that I love him already. Then he left." Tong said.

"What do you really want from Pok.  Tong?"p' asked.

"I just knew I loved him. When I tried to explain and talk to him. It turned out bad." Tong said.

"Wait. I thought you had sex already." Sandee asked.

"We had many times. But I resist kissing him" Tong said.

"What? So it is a bed relationship? Or friends with benefits things?" P' asked.

"It was okay at first then we became needy. But then...." Tong did not continue. He sobs and eared his throat.

"It was going on for almost 5 months. And now he left." He continued.

"Why did you let go?" Sandee asked.

"I did not. He did. He said he can't live with stone anymore." Tong started to cry.
" I... I tried to let him feel I am falling for him. But this morning when he asked for a kiss. I was to kiss him. But I prepared myself. But .," He paused and drinked water.

"I turned away from him. He then get out of bed and he took his shower. I was waiting for him. But then he just passed me by like not seeing me." And Tong break down and cried.

"And?" Sandee asked impatiently.

"He texted me. He leaving me alone. He said he tried his best to make me love him  but he realized he can't do that. So he said he let go. So I can be be who I want to be." Tong break loose and cried loud like a child.

"I love.. him".  He just said.

"How can I tell him now?" He asked while crying.

_________

The next day.

"P'"a shout.
The p looked at a sunshine smile

"Hey Seab." He smiled back.

"How is Pok?" P' asked.

"In his classes he was fine this morning. Yesterday since he entered his room. He never came out. But this morning when I wake up.
He cooked breakfast. He was thankful for the room. He said he arranged his things then forget to get out." Seab said.

"Guys have you seen Pok?" Another p' asked.

"Not yet" p' said.

"Tong said he left the dorm." The other p' said.
"He is worried where Pok spend the night. He is a bit worried " he added.

"P' please Tell Tong. Pok slept well in an apartment and he is fine." Seab said.
"I have to go Sandee must be waiting I owe him lunch." Seab waaid at his ps'.

"Seab is strange." The other p said.

"Well they all are Tomg and Pok. So you know that they let go?" The p' asked.

"Oh my that is why we have a cry baby coming our way." The other p said pointing his lips  to the teary eyed walking towards them.

P' cleared hi throat.

"I need to talk to him." Tong said.

"Seeing you right now. You can't win him back when a million times you rejected him and benefited from him. His life would better without you" the p' said.

Tong is silenced.

"I am sorry I did not mean that. You just let go right? Now harbour your heart and prepare yourself and make sure you know what you really want. Then ask for him to come back if he comes back he is yours but if not. Be prepared for that also.
Tong broken people falls out of love also." P said.

The other p said nothing but comforts the broken person that regrets his mistakes.