Again.

I never let them go.
My first love.
#TayNew

💜❤️💙

____________

"It has been a while for the Polca couple to be. Seen together." An entertainment staff commented.

"Bringing the Polca couple what is up?" One of the production staff said.

"I saw Tay alone in the cafeteria downstairs alone." The other said.

The other sighed.
"They really are a good Ship." The other said.

"Everyone gather around. In the conference room now." Director said.
One of the best directors the company cherishes.

The two staff grabbed pen and notes and followed the director.

"Prepare drinks please good for us and five more people." The director said.

The staffs waiid in response and moved fast. The other brew coffee and tea. While the other one fastly went down to the canteen and look for the best desserts and snacks they have.
10 minutes passed and all the things needed are set. By these two production assistants. Also called Staff.

The Vice president for entertainment of the company entered the room. Then a Producer. A Manager/handler Jaojack. A Script Writer and Godji.

The two assistants take notes of the details of the meeting. Even if Godji takes the notes.

All set.

The assistants giggles as they clean the conference room.
Tomorrow another set of meeting

_______________

Tay sips on his latte. He is in the company's cafeteria.
He is supposed to be on a travel yesterday but his handler called him to come today.

Yesterday:

"Hin. Sorry na. P'Jao called this morning we have to go some other day." Tay said softly on a phone.

"All is set and now cancelled again. I will be busy next month na." The guy on the other line said.

"Hin..." Tay sighed.
"Some other time na  I do not wanna promise again but I will make sure the plan will be done na." Tay said.

"WHATEVER" the guy on the other line said.

"I am sorry for ruining this na. I can hear your eyes roll and deep sighs and also the "whatever " said you do not believe me anymore." Tay said a bit guilty.

Now a deep big sigh was released by the other person on the line.

"Hin. I love you na. I will come and bring dinner tonight na." Tay said

Back to today.

Tay sighed.
Looking at his phone.
For the dinner did not happened. His Hin cancelled it.
Now he alone.

"Hey"
Tay looked up it is his handler.
"I will talk to you later. I have a meeting I guess this will be a new project for you. And I am telling you it is gonna be good."
P' Jao said and winked at Tay.

His handler get his own coffee and leave Tay alone again.

After a coffee and cheese cake. Tay went to the actor's lair.

Arm and Nannon is inside. Both preparing for their own YouTube channels.

Tay find a corner and on his phone making himself busy.

Someone sit beside him.
He did not mind.
But when the person leaned on him.

He groaned.
For the scent he smell is so familiar that he wants to kiss the person.

"You did not show up last night" Tay whispered.

"The boys came." New said.

"Without a message. Or not informing me" Tay said.

New pouted.

"Knock.. knock..." Godji said.

Tay and New looked at her.

"The two of you in my office now." Godji said.

Tay stand and stretched his hand to help New standup.

They followed Godji.

P'Jaojack is already inside the office.

"What happens when you two are called here?" P Jao asked

"Disobeying any rule. Or Meal Date with TayNew." Tay said

"New project" New said.

"Both of you are correct." Godji said.

"Wait rule did we break?" Tay asked.

P' Jao laughed.
Godji smiled.
"Making me giggle and making feel lonely for being single." Godji said.

Tay shake his head while New burst out in laughter

"Let us proceed. Tomorrow we will have a meeting with the director and whole production staff of the series. A BL one." P' Jao said.

"But you are not partners in this one." P' Godji said.

Both New and Tay nod and smile.

They are ready for this.
They know their time being lovey-dovey on camera is so yesterday
They knew if new projects comes it will be like this. Even if they are both in it.

"What?" Godji asked.

Tay and New looked at each other. Then they looked back at Godji.

"What? What." New asked.

"Aren't you guys gonna fight for Polca or TayNew?" Godji asked.

P' Jao silently watches.

"Well our company got great talents. Why bringing us up again?" New asked.

Godji is a bit shocked.

"Guys your fans are screaming loud for you!" Godji in high pitch.

"Calm down Mae..,inhale exhale" New said.

"I fought for you back there in conference room. How can you do this to me." Godji said.

"Well you said earlier it is not TayNew why are you mad right now?" Tay asked.

"She is just teasing us Nong" New said.

"I told you tell it straight. Guys TayNew flag and Polca flags will rise again. The new generation will see the legends." P' Jao said

"Not us 'PERAYA' is a legend." New said.
Tay agreed.

"But again. TayNew in one screen one series one ship." Godji said with pride.

"So meeting and casting is tomorrow. Other roles are in audition right now. You two will shoot a meal date tonight." Godji said.

"We have to go to prepare first" Tay said.

"Go na I will pick you up." New said.
Tay agreed.

"What is the theme of the Meal date tonight?" Tay asked.

"Desserts" Godji smirked.

"No." Tay said
"Yes!" New said happily.

"P'Jao. P' Oak. And two production staff will come with you." Godji said.

Tay sighed.
"Fine I will prepare my stomach" Tay said.

New smiled.

"Okay that's it for now. We will see you two for dinner. Tay we will come at 5pm okay?" P' Jao said.

Tay nod his head.

Tay and New stood and waiid then leave the room.

"Now I believe the theory they are boyfriends." Godji said.

"I still believe they are just close friends. Close than best friends." P' Jao said
As they watch the Tay New leave and walks to the elevator. Still discussing.
Again the original Tom and Jerry of the company is back.