bodyguard

Porche is trained like others.
But the Trainor's said he is soft and maybe he really cannot be qualified as Kinn's main body guards.

"I am a survivor not a fighter." He always says.

He passed the trainings but not the way Kinn wants.

Then the final say.
Porche's real boss.

"I know you can protect the bar" he said.

Porche smirked.

"Yes sir. That I can do." He said.

"Then even everyone in it?" The father asked.

Porche nodded his heads few times.

"Then him be where he is." The big boss said.

Kinn sat in front of the bar.
Porche made him a drink.

Kinn lift the glass and drinked it.

Porche just smirked.

And continued his work as a barista.

Kinn is pissed he lost to his older brother. Before Porche was set on training his brother made a deal with him. He lost the bet.

He wants Porche he will not give up Porche easily.

He barged into his dad's office
Everyone left.
"I want him" he said.

"Okay try to have him." The father said.

Kinn smirked.
He always stays in the bar. Some transactions he makes now happens in VIP rooms.

Porche moved to a small apartment near his work his brother now stays in the dorm so he gave up the house they where renting. He rented storage rooms when he all their family memories are stored safely.

His plan is to stock money not just for surviving b it t saving. When his brother will graduate they will leave this place and live somewhere in Thailand away from this chaos.

As the days goes by he learned about the businesses and under ground business of the family he is working in.
His service for 5 years will suffice to pay the 2million Dept.

His job make the party alive and moving and keep the place safe.

"Dad if he is the weakest why do you entrust the safety of Rong Muang in his care?" The eldest son asked.

The dad smiled.

"He is not what everyone thinks he is. He is more. And Kinn needs him. Just wait. Everything will fall in it's place." The dad said

One morning Porche is about to leave and go to his small apartment. He is being followed.
He knows it. He trapped the guy before he reached his room.

But he let go and bowed
Kinn smiled.
"Show me your place" Kin said.

Porche walked on and opened his room.
Not too small a bed and table. A sofa with center table. A refrigerator. A small kitchen.
A closet.

Then another door .
Porche get inside the room and Kinn followed.

"What the Fuck?" Porche asked

Kinn just smiled and take his clothes off he joined Porche in the shower

But he moved closer. Porche stands on his back.
Kinn kissed Porche's nape

"I want you Porche" he whispered.

For many times Kinn tries to seduce Porche.
But this time he can't scape.
He can.
But he does not want Kinn see his true skills.

He let Kinn so what he wants.
They are panting gasping for air.
As Kinn cum inside him. He holds on the window grills above his head.

Kinn touches and kisses him that makes him cum also.

After that.
Kinn let go.
He pulled Porched to face him and kiss him

Then Kinn cleaned himself and leave

Porche get out of the bathroom.
Kinn is no where to be found.

He look for medicines for he is damn hurt.
Kinn do him. Raw and wild.
What he hates he liked what happened.

Kinn did not showed up that night in bar.
It made Porche at ease also.
Hurt him.

What am I thinking. I am just one to heir body guards who works for me the family. If to his is part of the payment. So be it.

Three nights passed.
Porche smiles his business smile as he pleases the pike of people entertained by him.

When all of them are gone.

Two men sits in front of him.

His heart skipped a beat
But he smirked.
Kinn. And a guy. A cute guy. With sassy moves.
Kinn smirked deeper and offered his boss and the guy vodka.

Kinn placed 3K then he pulled the guy he is with and they go to the other side of the bar. Not the VIP rooms but the other side. Where people get wilder and have some wild dreams fulfilled.

Porche smile faded. He turned himself face the stash of bottles. Deep breath.
Counted three
Then turned around.
Smile is on his face again.

Time flies and few people are left.
At this time people started to leave but some came. And they move suspiciously.

Porche pushed a button and run to the other side of the VIP rooms

He was thrown with a gun. He catched it.
He opened every room and look for Kinn. There Kinn and the guys sleeps on a wide couch.

He locked the door but he knows chaos is out side.
He throws clothes on both the guys oñthe bed.

"We have to leave now!" Porche shouted.

"Go!" The other guy said
Kinn get on pants and shirt.

Porche pulled Kinn to the back they reached the other exit where seldom people knows. Even Kinn does not know
They ride Porche's bike and scaped.

They entered the big gate opened for them.
Other body guards came.

Kinn get down from the bike.
And Porche drive the bike again.

He went back to the bar. And saw the big boss waiting for him. The guy Kin was with say his goodbye and leave.

Porche looked around and all are there are the men and body guards of the family.
No shatters glasses and no chaos.

"What happened?" Porche asked.

"Without a gun. Without hesitations. And without thinking of anything else. Kinn is now safe. Is he really safe?" The boss asked.

Porche called someone.

"Yes sir , he is" Porche answered.

"You are really needed to be one of his close body guards Porche. " The boss pleaded.

Porche is still confused

"It is a test Porche. And you secured him first. But why only him?" The boss asked.

Porche get some water and drinked

"I saw him where he goes. And no bodyguard guarded him. So I checked on them. I hear chaos is following me so I drag him to the maze and we scaped not being followed, till he is safe. I am sorry sir. But you are well guarded and he is not I know you are safe in your guards hands. And we can't turn back here." Porche narrated.

The boss and the security guard head commended him.

"Why are you here then?" The boss asked.

"I promised to protect the place but I have to keep your son safety first. So I came back to check you guys here." Porche said.

He then gave the gun back to the guard that threw it to him.

"Have some rest Porche weather you like it or not. From now on you will be where Kinn would be. Your passport and every papers needed are preparing for in case he needs to be overseas you will be there also.
You are his body guard." The big boss said.
_________
The End.
But the beginning of a new story I am going to write.
😉