again

New's POV

I like having projects with Tay it is another way of having quality time with him.
And the meal date. I have the freedom to make him eat more sweets. More than his regular desserts and snacks. And later, he will pull me to the gym to burn out the sugars he ate.

But I have better plans. I want to pull him in the bathroom or bed room  making love burns faster.
Just ignore my brain.

But I miss those sexy moments with him.
When we have projects like this he is too lazy and he sleeps a lot he forgets he have a hungry boyfriend. Well hungry for him.

What I don't like about these projects are.
Again going through the workshops.
And showing off our time together.

Why do we need a portion of our private life to be in public.

During the whole workshop and shooting, we have to stay in the Company house provided for actors. It is a bit crowded.
And it share a bed with Tay.

Who would not like that right?
But the thing is the room is not private. Only the bathroom is and the closet.
There is a motion detected camera. That watches us. Even when we sleep. Damn!

And this will last long!

Tay sat beside me.
I am in the house by the way we just finished our workshop for the day and there are only few of us her right now. Later the crowd will come

We are sitting in the sofa.

"Want some sandwiches Him?" Tay asked.

"Are you gonna make some?" I asked.
He smiled and get up.

Mix entered and sit on the smaller couch beside the one i am sitting on.
He looks tired or frustrated.

"Hey" I said.

He looked at me and wipe his face.

"Tay... Tay add some please." I shouted

"Okay"
I heard a respond.

"Hey what happened?" I asked.
I moved closer.

"P'" he just said and she'd his tears.

I know that cry.
Pressure.
Fights
Fears
Tiredness.
Frustrations

I let him. Cry.

Tay came and hurriedly placed the foods on the center table then went back in the kitchen.

When he returned he is holding a tray with a bottle of soda pitcher of water and some glasses.
He gave Mix a glass of water first.

"You do not need to talk if you cannot na." Tay said.

Mix wiped his tears. And smiled.
This nong is cute. No doubt.

"Have some food na it eases the brain." I said.

Mix smiled.
"I have to take my diet" he said.

"Wow. Did they say you are fat?" Tay asked.

Mix bod his head.
Tay looked at me.

"Okay we will plan your meal and count calories later for now. Let us eat." I said.

"You know I eat a lot so I burn a lot" I said.

He nod his head and have a bite.

"Well that is low calorie but satisfying. Just trim down carbs and sugars." Tay said.

After giving Mix advices we planned his meals and options. And he has to come to anyone who will go to the gym.
His choice of burning is walk run. Well the company fitness coach can help him more.

Tay pulled me on me in the room we occupy.
"Camera's are on." I whispered.

He sighed.
He then hugged me

"I miss you" he whispered.

I just tapped his back.
I am gonna say a word for if I do. Something will happen that we will both regret.

He then went out of the room.

I took my shower. His hug and tight grip gave me heat wave and body hell reacted to him.

Starting that time we both started to have a little distance and try our best to be with the people in the house. We try to come late so that we are not tempted to do anything unnecessary in the house.

Shooting days has come.
Fans come during shootings. They are not allowed to watch us. But during break they long to see us.

We just appear in front of them and greet them take pictures for them.

Tay sits quietly beside me. We are in one corner where the fans can see us.

"I am tired Hin." He said.
He leaned his head on my shoulder and fans cheered and giggled.
I grabbed a portable fan. He is sweating.

I touched his forehead.

"Direct!" I called out.

A staff came to us.
"Check his temperature please" I said.

"Direct cancel TayNew shooting for today. Tay is not in good condition." the staff said.

"Bring him to the doctor." The director said. "New go with them" he commanded.
I nod my head.

P'Jao came and help Tay while I grab our things.
"You guys cannot stay in the house for tonight or two. I will notify Godji. Can you take care of him?" P' Jao asked.

I nod my head.
We went to a clinic. The doctor said he is fine just tired. He gave us medicine for his fever to cool down. And asked us to give him atkeast 24 hours of no work.

"Okay bring him home and stay with him. The two of you needs rest. I will go back to the company and talk to Godji about this I will come visit you guys tomorrow." P' Jao said.

I agreed.

Tay looks sleepy.

"Few more minutes na we are in my place" I said. He looked at me and grabbed my free hand. He kissed it.

The electric shock runs from his lips to my spine.

"Wait for a while na." I said and retrieve my hand. This happens again. He was like this before during our last season of the kiss the series.

He carried his personal bag. I carried both some of our clothes well he have some clothes here.

When I closed the door. He pinned me on the door.

"I miss you damn much" he said and ravished me. He is so hot.

I slowly lead him to the bed room. He didn't stop kissing me. He touches s he wants more.
His lists shouts out all over him. But he is too weak.

I made him lie down on the bed and hovered over him.

"Can you?" I asked.

He smiled and bite his lower lip.

"I can't but you can" he said.