Phayu/Rain

Mad Sky

Phayu's POV

It's gonna be a rainy day.
Days like this. I can ride my big bike.
But I'll try anyway.

"Mr. Phayu are you going to University using your bike?" My trusted mechanic asked. He is one of the eldest here. Not only does he take good care of the cars. And my bike but also he is like an uncle to me.

"It looks like it's gonna rain." He said with concern in his tone and face.

"Don't worry na. I'm not gonna use this going to University. I just wanna ride and have two or three rounds of the race tract before going to University." I said gently as I put my gear on.
I drive safe but these guys won't let me go through the tract without my protection gear.

"Ready?" My cousin asked. Now this man is like a brother to me. He is the manager of the Auto Shop, This race tract, and an underground drag race.

I am ready!
I nod my head.
Started the bike.
Here I go.
I run 80 to 90- 120 before I reach the first round end.
140...160....
Yeah I feel like flying now.
This is euphoria. 180 kph.
I saw red flags raised.
190. They're gonna be mad.
I adjusted the speed going slow. That's the 4th laps.
What I miss my third lap enjoying my speed.
They are really gonna be mad one last lap my 5th. But going slow to 70 till I parked.

"Damn crazy kid!" My cousin shouted I can hear him even with my helmet on.
I removed my helmet.

The staffs helped me with my gear.

My most trusted mech. Just looked at me disappointed shaking his head.

"Did I told you you stay on 140-160!" My mad cousin said.

"Scold me late gonna be late for Uni. " I said with hands raised.
Then I walked away from them and jog to my car.

I smile for I scaled them again.
Still early. 7:20.
My class for today is 10 am. And after lunch I'm on my OJT
I have morning classes. Then on duty in the afternoon. Sometimes I come home late except race nights.

After shower have my breakfast.
I live behind the auto shop. I have a bachelor's loft here. But my real house is a bit far from here.

Time for University.
I parked my car in it's usual place. Yeah I have a parking space for me. Students never tried to park on it. Well one time one new students parked on it. But other students make him leave my space.
I just ahuggled my shoulder that day and parked well.

"Hey Phayu you're damn late again!" My classmate said.
I looked at my wrist watch 9:00am?
I looked at him puzzled.

"There you are! The freshmen already left!" And here comes my group of friends all with mad eyes on me.

"What?" I desperately asked.

"Phayu we let you pass the hazing but missing today's final ceremony?" Our head hazer mad. She is a woman. But bro don't meas with her.
I am in trouble now.

"We understand you have to work on your own shop. But boy missing today's event is unforgivable." The second in command said.

I am in trouble now.

"We will meet you tonight same place." The head hazer said.

The hazer officers walked away. It is not a request. It's a command.

My classmate reminded me about the final day of hazing which is today! And I missed it.

"You never missed responsibilities Phayu." My friend said.

But this one.

"Well this year some of our freshmen are really not decided and having troubles. So there you are needed.
You're gonna be given a freshmen to care of." My best friend said.

"Don't worry it's a guy" my classmate said.

"And you won't get bored for he is active and complains a lot." My other classmate said.
These four individuals are pestering me.

"We understand hazing is not your thing. But you can't blame us. We all have this senior freshmen thing.
Get lucky you only have one." One of them said.

I remember. Some of us might have two or three.
He is active and complains a lot. Have lots of questions and was caught scaping curfew.
That's why he is alone under my care.

I smirked.

"Can I know the name?" I asked.
You will meet him tonight. But I'll send you his photo later." One of them said. But not our classmate he waved and went on.
As for and my friends we entered the class room.

We checked on the notes some back reads and a little advance reading.
The subject is business 102. I like this subject. Someday I'll mange everything my parents left for me.

For now,
Study
OJT
Bike
Help in the auto shop in the way I can.
.
.
.
"Phayu don't forget 7pm. Sharp." My best friend told me.

I just nod at him.
Get in my car.
Grab lunch and went to my OJT.

We are working on a village project. The team captain of the company asked Me to join. It is an opportunity for me to learn and share my vision houses.
I imagine abstract houses and buildings. Some of my ideas are adopted by our team captain.
After we finish this small scale we will present it to the bosses.

I am excited to go back up the race tract.
But damn this mad sky.
It rain. And it is so heavy.

Now I have to go to the meeting.
The hazing meeting.

Get on shower and date clothes on.
Hey I am not on a date but as senior I have to look good.
Be intimidating. Nah... Be an example i mean.

I received a photo I have to look at it first before going inside the cafe.

He seems not a trouble.
He is actually cute.
And he has a nice smile.
"Rain"
That's his name. Rain? And speaking of Rain.
It is now raining dogs and cats.

If this kid would cause trouble. He will face my wrath.
Nah. I have not known him yet.
Let it begin.