jealous final

Nani does his work well keeping his P' Win happy and hide the annoyance.

Nani did not confirmed it yet if his Ps' are in a serious relationship. But he is not stupid not to feel and see the tensions. Between the two.

And everytime Bright is on kissing scene or sweet scene with Tu or others. Win is a bit silent. Nani is there to make his p' Smile.

He knows his p' Win's emotions for he was with him during trainings and workshops.
He knows Win Methawin is a good actor. And can hide his real emotions. But those people like him who knows the actor well. They know when Win is acting or not.

In one scene.
Win is too mad and burst off his emotion. It was soreal that there are no take twos.

"Perfect!" The director shouted.
Win smiled but Bright and Nani knows that smile I'd not genuine.

Bright wants to hug Win but he is in a scene with Nani. They have to continue the shooting. The rest of the day he cannot get close to Win. For he has lots of scenes today.

Nani run to win after he is confirmed clear on his scene.

"That was real" Nani said softly that only Win heard him.
Win smiled.
Nani gave him a juice in can.

"P' you know I know right?" Nani said. That are both looking at the set. Where shooting takes place.

"What do you know Nong?" Win asked.

"Your pissed off of P' Bright." He said.

Win smirked.
"Na. I am just into character." Win said smiling.

Nani just nodded. But he knows what he knows.

Their shooting lasted till 11 pm. For some scenes needs to be taken for the evening.

Back in the hotel room.
Win did not know Bright arrived first.

"P'" Win said a bit started.
Bright stands in n the middle of the room waiting for him. With flowers on his hands.

"I steal these form the set. I cannot order for us." Bright said.

Win laughed. He knows it will be suspicious if Bright orders a flower for him.

"Then what is the flower for?" Win asked.

"I am sorry na. I am ignoring you again." Bright said and walked closer to Win.

"You where mad" Bright whispered.
Win took the flowers and placed his arms on Bright's Shoulders.

"Well punching you is enough to get off my negative emotions towards you. It felt good." Win said.

"Really?" Bright said and pulled Win for a deep kiss on the lips.
They kiss to their hearts desires.

"P' Bright. It is late na." Win said softly between kisses. And the hungry lips of his p' moved on his neck to his collar bone.

"P' Bright we cannot" Win whispered.

Bright looked at him and pulled him inside the bathroom.

Water runs their naked body.
As they kiss and hands are on each other's bare back. Pulling each other.
While kisses runs to their faces.
And they naked torso creates hot friction tht steams their desires even more.
They please each other through touches bad kisses. Till they both reached their euphoria and cummed freely.

They ended their steamy shower with kisses. Then truly take their shower and get out to dry their body and sleep.

Try he next morning.
Bright wakes up alone.