Chapter 1

Rikki Chadwick was bi. This is all Emma knew. To anyone with a gaydar worth their salt, this was obvious. Even though she was currently dating Zane, she had always been fairly open about the fact that she swings both ways. To her close friends anyways.
Emma on the other hand, wasn't so open about these things. Every time she started having strange thoughts, she quickly pushed them back down and desperately tried to think of something else. Anything else.
There was this guy, Ash. He was annoying as hell, but cute enough. He's likeable, Emma thought to herself. She tried to like him, find something attractive about him. It was clear that he fancied Emma, why couldn't she feel the same way?
She was straight. Definitely straight. Almost definitely. She had to be. Of course she accepted gay people, but that doesn't mean she had to be one of them. She always wanted to be perfect. Straight hair, straight A-s, straight forward, straight girl. Straight girl...
But her friend Rikki, didn't make things easier. Every time they swam together and the light bounced off Rikki's scales, she was beautiful. Swiftly gliding through the ocean the toned muscles under her soft, creamy skin. Emma was in awe. And the long platinum hair spread out as a halo. Rikki truly was a mesmerising creature in Emma's opinion. Suddenly the sailors lured to their deaths by sirens didn't seem so foolish after all.

Authors note:
sorry this is kinda short I promise the others will be a bit longer!
thank you so much for checking this out, I hope you liked it!