Chapter 02

“Twenty thousand!”

Twang!

The sound of the auction ending sounded like a trumpet announcing the execution of a prisoner.

Evely looked around the hall with hazy eyes. The host who laughed with the corners of his mouth raised, and the little boy who was serving drinks between tables. Every man wearing the same mask was taking in her beautiful sight.

Auction, skin, ample breasts, virgin.

She lived in a village, but no matter how ignorant she was, she could guess what these words meant. Her eyes desperately signaled, “Help me”, but no one was interested in her requests. The host only shouted go bring the next slave.

It wasn’t just their masks that were similar. Their insides were the same, too. They were all the same. Filthy.

“Uhn-”

While she was trying to talk, a sturdy man came up to the stage and tied her wrists. Then, he bent down and released the chain from her ankle.

Unlike the transparent and thin clothes like the wings of a dragonfly, the chain tied to her foot had weighed quite a bit. Since it was removed, she really wanted to fly away and get out of this place like in a dream, but her ankle, which had a red mark by the chain, still felt sore. She couldn’t think of any place she could run to, with this ankle.

Evely was taken away by the man and led towards the noble who had bought her. He stood still and watched her approach. “She’s small and pretty, too.” A thin voice made its way into her ears.

The face under the mask, the face with the mask, and the man’s white hair. All of this began to feel real. She suddenly became afraid.

“What is your name?”

“Ev-Evely… Evely Siranen.” Evely stuttered, her voice cracking.

“That’s a pretty name.”

He raised his hand and touched her skin. It wasn’t just his hands. Shiny old eyes were peering at her body, shamelessly.

“Good. I just needed to build back your body.”

“Build back?”

“I haven’t ever seen a young girl who did not enjoy it”

Said the man, wrapping his hand around her waist. Perhaps because of the thin clothes, his sticky hands felt much more vivid. Goosebumps rose on her neck, but it was not an exciting reaction.

“You will be surprised to see the equipment in the mansion.”

“I-I..”

She wanted to look as calm as possible, but in the end, her voice trembled.

Evely couldn’t hide it.

“I don’t know this man yet.”‘

That’s all she could say in this situation. It was a desperate appeal to understand even a little of the fear ahead of something difficult to imagine. However, the man who heard it suddenly burst into a loud series of laughter.

“Yes, yes, I know. So I bought you. What’s the fun if the girl knows the man? She is a virgin with no luck!”

She was too young to understand the word virgin, but that didn’t matter to him. He just hurried out of the main hall, pulling Evely closer.

The auction took place in secret in an obsolete mansion. The mansion had a structure where the main hall where the auction was held, and a long corridor for the purchased slaves, with bedrooms on the side. Unlike the main hall where the security was strict, the more the people went to the bedroom, the fewer people were vigilant.

“I want to taste you before taking you to my house.” He touched Evely’s ear, whispering, and led her to the bedroom. Evely tried not to tremble, holding her dress’ hem tightly.

I have to run away. I want to run away. Can I run away?

“I feel stuffy. Could you please let me breathe?”

The man laughed at her words.

“It’s a very cute favor to ask me to remove your clothes.”

The man bent his already bent waist further toward Evely‘s chest. He lowered his face, burying it deep in her ample chest, and slowly began to solve her problems.

Her breasts were almost completely revealed, previously held back by the thin cloth. With shame, fear struck her again.

“Smells so good.” And as soon as the man uttered the words like an exclamation, she hit the man with her forehead.

“Ahhhh! You’re crazy!” She hit him so hard that her head started pounding.

Fear was a way to make you bet your potential on gambling with little odds. I don’t know if it’s an adult man who is brittle, but if it’s a skinny old noble, it might be possible to get out.
Even though she knew it was not an easy idea, Evely started to run. An angry voice burst from behind her as if to grab her.

“You dare to do that, b*tch!? Get that bitch back right now!”
Without thinking about covering her chest, Evely ran like mad.

“I can’t get caught. Never.”

She winced from the pain she felt in her sore ankle sore, because of the heavy chain she’d been wearing.

“The slave ran away!”

When the noble’s command was given, the guards guarding the main hall began to move in unison. Blood rushed to her head. She would have been able to get out more quickly if her legs were fine, but her speed reduced now. Her ankle was also sore, and it was difficult to find balance because of her hands tied together.

Every time she ran, her body doubled her.

“There she is! Over there!” The guards in the hall found her and shouted. Once she turned her head, they were one step closer, and when she turned her head again, they were about five steps closer. She felt like she was about to get caught.

Anxious, Evely was now imagining her death.

Looking back was a waste of time for her now. She had to run.

Run.

“Ugh··!” She was trying her best, but then she lost her balance and faltered. It didn’t take long to detect that her feet hit something.

“Ah, no-”

Evely fell forward. She hit the marble floor, and the pain spread as if she were being struck all over her body. Her ankles were swollen and her limbs screamed in pain.

She tried to get herself up again, but she couldn’t gather any strength. Her two hands, tied together, couldn’t hold herself up from the floor properly and she kept falling down. It was all meaningless. As if she were trampled by a ferocious beast’s feet.

The guard’s footsteps were approaching her.

Is it over?

Evely closed her eyes. She wished everything was a dream.