Chapter 13

"All you have to do is serve your master."

Evely raised her head a little more. Her round eyes and Alec's inscrutable gaze collided in midair. He gestured casually between his legs with his eyes. Evely stared at her master with a look of utter confusion. At the moment she wondered if there was a strange heat in his eyes, the whispering of the servants came to her mind. When the sun was set, they would gather together and whisper in secret, and one of the secrets was what he was pointing at. She took a couple of steps closer on her knees, watching his face.

She didn't know what to do or what to think. It was one thing to remember in her head, it was too different to act directly. She was on her knees between his legs, just staring up at him.

"From now on, when the princess goes out for her evening walk, I will hold you instead."

Evely instantly froze and held her breath. Then, before she could catch the full meaning of it, she heard his voice again.

"It's your turn to undress me."

Despite Alec's command, Evely looked stunned. It was the first time in her life that she had ever had to remove a man's pants with her hands. She tried to hurry her trembling hands, but did not have the courage to take it off right away. It was as if her hands weren't her own, and she didn't know what to do. When she finally put her hands on his pants and was struggling to loosen the belt, a plaintive voice descended from above her head.

"That's terrible."

Alec said as he pushed Evely's hand away and reached for his pants. At his action, she could only pause and be grateful for Alec's mercy. Immediately he began to take off his pants as hard as he could in front of Evely. She averted her gaze quickly. She didn't dare look at it. The faint sound of it grazing the skin made her nerves tingle.

"You can at least suck it, can't you?"

Evely lifted her head unknowingly and gasped, because he already had a long, erected pillar in front of her. 'How did this thing get inside me?' Deeply suppressing the question, Evely reached out toward his manhood. His manhood, which had begun to gape with excitement, was something quite different from his undisturbed self.

"Hold it and shake it."

Alec instructed Evely, who remained motionless with her hand on his manhood. Hesitantly, she began moving it slowly. Her hands looked too small to hold his big pillar. She looked up at him surreptitiously because she could see her hand's movements were awkward.

'Is this correct?' She wondered.

At that moment, she saw Alec frown his forehead. It was time for her to pick up speed, gaining a strange confidence under pressure. However, more words leaked out of his mouth, as if she was ludicrous.

"Now bite it."

"What?"

"Don't just tickle me, put it in your mouth"

Despite the plain language, there was a hint of confusion on Evely's face.

"Come on."

At his command, Evely had no choice but to lower her face to his underside. When she gently put the tip in her mouth, which was already glistening with moisture, she tasted something fishy. She squeezed her eyes shut and opened her mouth to hold it in. But it was very long. It was difficult to get it into her mouth, not only because of its length, but also because of its circumference. The thought of shoving this down her throat made her feel dizzy.

"Put it in deeper." He commanded again.

Huffing, Evely opened her mouth a little more and went in deeper, and her mouth hurt like it was going to split open. The awkward size and feel of it made her want to squirm and squeal. There was still a part of it that she had to swallow, but she could already feel the tip of it stinging her throat.

Evely began to carefully suck on it. Then she thought of the big candy her mother used to buy when she was a kid. It was too big to be called candy, and it wasn't even a little bit sweet, but she hypnotized herself and ate it, sucking it voraciously as if she was eating candy. As her head moved up and down, the lewd sound echoed through the room. The sound of Alec's low breath came out even more violently, as her lips opened and closed. The sound made the tips of her ears turn red. Just as she felt her fever rising and wished for a cool breeze to come, Alec's hand touched her ear, and Evely shivered as he plunged his hand deep into it.

"Not bad for the first time."

He fiddled with her feeble earlobe with his fingertips, as if praising it. When he touched her ear, she felt her toes curled and her neck was burning. She also felt a tickle somewhere in her lower stomach. All she could do was gasp at the unmanageable size of his manhood as she sped faster. Enjoying the sight, he asked in a cool voice.

"Let me help you."

Evely, with his manhood in her mouth, looking up at her master. There was a few seconds of silence, and then Alec opened his mouth again in a tone as if he was impressed.

"It's quite a sight."

Evely's innocent eyes staring at him looked quite suspicious somehow and he chuckled. Her mouth was damp and her breath was in a mess. Her eyes wavered as if pleading, oddly intriguing. His large hand touched Evely's head. Then he lowered it gently. He didn't put much effort into it, but she felt suffocated.

The speed was slower than before, but the sting was so deep, poking her throat.

"Ouch."

Evely's shoulders jerked at the word. Because it reminded her of last night, this very pillar which was in her mouth right now, pounded inside her. Then, Alec let out a low moan as Evely helplessly took him in. The hand that was shaking her head stopped, and she could see his straight brows twitching. Alec took a breath and lifted her small chin lightly. As her lips relaxed and his manhood slipped out, a strange sense of release surged through her, perhaps thanks to the freedom of her mouth.

'Hah...'

Her breasts rose and fell rapidly. Just when she thought, "It's all over," and wiped the edge of her mouth with her apron, his neat voice dropped.

"Get on the bed."

'Aren't we done for today?' Evely thought.

When Evely looked surprised, Alec narrowed his eyes.

"Don't make me say it twice."

His words seemed intimidating enough, even though he didn't shout.

Evely flinched, hurried to her feet, and headed for the bed. She lay down stiffly as a corpse lying in a coffin. Alec burst out laughing at the sight.

"You'll lie down naked."

It was then that Evely finally realized what he meant and she began to unbutton her shirt.

"Shall I take it off for you?"

The end of the question was monotonous. Realizing that it was not a question, she quickly and quietly answered.

"Yes...."

His large hands took over and began to unbutton her shirt.

It was the second night.