Chapter 21

She felt emotional for a moment but couldn't resist and reached for the teapot. Inside the kettle patterned with roses climbing up the vine was the tepid tea. As she lifted the kettle, another long finger came in as if he had been waiting for it. His fingers started to go in and out quickly without pause.

As Evely's body shook, the kettle clattered against the teacup. In addition, her breathing became heavy, and loud moans echoed in the room. However, his expression was still the same. As usual, his indifferent expression seemed rather ascetic. She was the only one to be disturbed. Not wanting to collapse like this, Evely managed to fill the cup with her shaky hands. And at the same time, his thumb pressed the hard bud.

"Ha!" Evely's upper body twitched, and the water in the teacup quickly overflowed. But she was busy moaning, totally forgetting about the thought of stopping.

Water spilled on the desk, soaking her whole hand.

"You can't even do this?" It sounded like she was being rebuked. "You haven't done your job right, you need a punishment."

Punishment?

Just as she was scared of getting hanged and hit, she felt his fingers being withdrawn from inside of her. Her throat tightened.

"Master..."

Without giving a moment's rest, his huge shaft entered her.

Ah!

Evely's body collapsed. She held onto the corner of the table with her small hands, but her ample chest was crushed on the desk following her struggling gesture.

"Oh- please!" Her whole body quivered. The hard desk squeaked with every move, and she shook as he drove in mercilessly. The teacup and kettle on the desk also bumped into each other as if they were about to break, but she didn't have time to care about them. Because it was too much effort just to hold back her voice. No matter how good the door to the office was, it could not help a high-pitched woman's voice from being heard. If it was a lewd moan, it would catch people's attention even more. Evely bit her lips again, struggling not to scream. The sounds that could not be released were lost in her mouth. Alec was as always, concentrating on thrusting into her. Her waist jerked hard as his aroused length struck her spot, and a muffled scream rang out, "Haa!"

Evely, who made a noise without realizing, hurriedly shut her mouth. But the more she did, the tighter she became down there, and the moans kept leaking out. She didn't know how long she could last. At this rate, eventually...

"What will you do if the other maids... see me ram into you like this?"

"Yes... ?"

"Or do you want them to find out that I'm eating you up?"

Contrary to the lewd words he said, his tone sounded dry. He was at least more relaxed than Evely.

At that moment, he reached out and lightly hit Evely's bottom. Her voice cracked as she flinched and tightened, "What are you talking about? I didn't say that. Ah, please..."

It was then that a mixture of different voices sounded from outside.

"You shouldn't have left it there. Are you out of your mind? Kids these days are so out of it..."

She could hear a maid clearly outside the door. Someone seemed to be scolding the new maid.

Evely, whose whole body was stiff, was restless as if she was the maid in trouble. Her white face was full of embarrassment.

"I have to inform you everyday to understand. If you're late, you'll be responsible for this work."

"Now go!"

Even at this moment when someone neared the door, he didn't stop. Evely looked back at him with resentful eyes, but he only smiled and whispered languidly. "You quietened down. Was it because you didn't want the other maids to hear it?"

Her whole body trembled as if she was tired of the tingling feeling running down her spine. Her heart burst as if she was about to fall. Just as a moan was about to pop out of her mouth, he squeezed Evely's chin. Her lewd voice was devoured by his hard lips in an instant.

She felt as if she had lost all her senses to her master. Violent tremors swept from head to toe.

Whether it was because of his thick fluid or pleasure flooding into her wet cavern, Evely did not know.

* * *

"Now I'm used to the taste of tea here," Rose placed the cup patterned with colorful patterns near her mouth. As she inhaled the soft spreading tea scent deeply and swallowed the warm tea gently, she felt the warmth seep down her throat. "It's not that bad." It was her who jokingly said the tea was bitter when she just came here.

Evely, who had a blank face before, quickly smiled kindly.

"I'm glad you like it."

"So does the food. Astina had a strong flavour for most dishes. I guess I'm getting used to it here."

Astina.

The princess lightly rolled her tongue while pronouncing the name, as if she were savoring the name of her motherland. As if to recall the distant past, she hastened to reply, "I'm glad you're getting used to it."

She said with a smile, but she couldn't hide the bitter aftertaste.

At night, she hugged her master, and during the day, she served the princess, and the moments felt disparate, as if they were completely different. When she was taken by him, the moment where she talked to the princess seemed like an unrealistic dream, and when she was talking to the princess, the moment she spent with him seemed like a lie. Only the traces left on her body remembered the night, and the affair.

"Evel...cough,cough-" Rose coughed unexpectedly. Evely was surprised and immediately looked at the princess' complexion.

"Are you alright? Why did you cough..."

"Just a little..."

She shook her head lightly and opened her mouth again in a cool tone.

"Oh, right. I'm not feeling well, so I'm thinking of going for a vacation for a while."

Vacation?

Evely tilted her head. "I heard there's a summer house in the northern part of Mount Bellaruso. I thought I'd stay there for a while."

"When? I'll get ready too."

It was her first time leaving the mansion far away, so she thought of everything that she would take, but the princess calmly continued.

"You don't have to take care of me. I'm taking another maid."

"...what? Why?"

Evely was confused.

Even now, she wondered what she had done wrong. She had done no great neglect in serving... and the princess was always kind to her.

"If I made any mistake..."

"No, it's not like that."

Rose smiled as if to tell her to relax and soon said with playful eyes. "You're too worried, aren't you? I'll come back after a quick recovery. I made you suffer all the time, so I thought you should get a rest too."

If Evely thought about it, she was a very strange and sweet master. To the Master, a maid was considered as cumbersome as the hem of the dress. However, the princess' words, which seemed to be nothing special, seemed to respect her feelings.

Even though their positions were intertwined, she was a maid who slept with her master's husband. And she didn't want to be hated by her, was that too obvious?

Rose's departure day was just around the corner.

Behind the wagon she was going to ride, many others lined up. The maid and servants who originally served Rose prepared to leave for the summer house together. The procession was long and splendid, thanks to Alex's command to ensure that she had no shortage of care. The princess wearing a wide-brimmed hat was exceptionally beautiful today. The dark green dress under the scorching sun was as fresh as the leaves of a flower, and her red hair was radiant. When the mischievous wind blew, she grabbed her hat with one hand and made a troubled face, which was as mesmerizing as a scene in a painting.

It occurred to her that she deserved to fall in love. It's fine if it's someone like her lover, but wouldn't it be nicer to see her master beside the princess? After a while, Alec, who came out to see her off, stood next to her. He was flamboyant, and the princess was elegant and beautiful. They were a couple who matched well like the main characters in a love story told by a storyteller. Evely couldn't look at the scene for too long and turned her head. Her chest had a stifling feeling in it.