Chapter 1

A/N:

Hello everyone, I just wanted to say that everything that is happening in the book is obviously in Korean in the actual story, so if at any point in the story some characters speak English, the dialogue will be written like this.

***

Your POV

"I can't believe it happened again..."

"Why is it always me though?..."

"Honestly I don't understand it either."

"Yet again there's another dating rumor going around about you Y/N, how does that happen so many times?" Bang PD-nim said as he rubbed his forehead trying to figure out a way out of all the rumors. Our group, Luna, and our manager were asked to enter Bang PD-nim's office because there were yet again dating rumors going around about me and another idol. It was like I was the only one that was able to get dating rumors, compared to my other members because it happened even when I had the slightest interaction with another idol. But that wasn't the case for my members, Wonyoung, Isa and Soyeon. They rarely had dating rumors going around about them.

"I really have no idea... All I did was greet him and try to help him with his groceries when this picture was taken. He even declined my offer to help, so there wasn't even much dispatch could get from that interaction. I don't know how they took it to this extent, but yeah..." I replied back to him as I also tried to explain that nothing really happened and that it were of course all rumors. I know that they trust me because I have always been honest and tried to make the best of every situation so there is also less stress for Bang PD-nim.

"I guess I will have to do what I did with Bangtan... I just did not expect it to come to this with the rumors, but I should have seen it coming. There's no running away from dispatch unless you pay them, so that's what we'll do. I will do whatever I can to put an end to the rumors from dispatch about Luna. I'm sorry that you had to go through this." Bang PD-nim said as he shook his head while being stressed out from all the rumors. But the funny thing was that I am gay and everyone in this office knew that and every time there were dating rumors going around about me and another male idol, I could not help but laugh - as well as my members. Everyone in this office know about me being gay, but the world or more specifically South Korea has yet to know.

Even though South Korea is a bit open minded about the idea of same sex relationships, it does not mean that there won't be any backlash or hate from the people. There will always be haters wherever you go, whether it's from strangers, acquaintances, friends or family. Everyone always has something to say about your life. But that does not mean that I won't ever come out to the public as gay. I have tried giving hints to our fans just for fun and to see if they would understand, and most of them definitely has understood the hints and their reactions will always be the best.

Seeing as Bang PD-nim and our entire staff including our manager know about my sexuality they have agreed to keep it a secret till I'm ready to tell the public. Bang PD-nim said that I am allowed to tell the public whenever I'm ready, and I was really thankful for that and especially because they were all very accepting of me.

"You have no reason to apologize PD-nim, you already did everything you could and if it comes to doing what you did with Bangtan sunbaenim, then so be it. There is nothing else to do to stop dispatch... but thank you for everything, and I'm sorry that it had to come to this, I've tried not to interact that much with other idols because the rumors have gotten too much but it is also difficult." I pouted slighlty as I slouched, while Wonyoung rubbed my back in a comforting manner. I was sat between Soyeon and Wonyoung while I was speaking to Bang PD-nim, whereas the last member Isa was sat next to Soyeon. My members were sat around me quietly while also listening intently in on our conversation. It was only a rumor about me but seeing as we are a group it affected all of us. This was also the reason why the rumors affected me, not because they were about me but because it affected my group members as well and I did not want that. I wanted their life as idols to be more peaceful, but that is also a difficult task to complete.