Chapter 6

The next day it was trending between the two fandoms of ITZY and Luna, that Y/N was using Ryujin's clothes. Fans collected pictures of Ryujin using that same cropped muscle tank and baggy pants and compared them to the pictures taken of Y/N before she entered the venue where her group was performing. Ryujin did not use that same outfit together before, but individually where the shirt was paired with another pair of pants and the baggy pants Y/N borrowed were worn with another shirt. So when fans figured it out, it was a bit surprising for both girls because of the fact that they even remembered Ryujin had worn that before.  There were also some fans that simply believed that the two idols had bought the same clothes and that it was all a coincidence.

As of now, it was late in the evening meaning Y/N had to work together with TXT on their new song, while her group members went home to relax.

"When you go in remember that there are cameras on, and I know you are good friends but just be careful in case people might say something. I won't limit you on how you interact with them, but just remember the camera there." Y/N's manager said right before they opened the door to the studio room and Y/N gave two thumbs up as her response.

Usually Y/N would go up to the guys and give them a hug as her greeting because that's how close they are to each other, but because of the camera she settled for a bow and the guys did the same thing. They all said their 'hello's' before moving on to talking about the song.

"I'm so happy you could join us in writing and featuring in this song, Y/N." Taehyun said as he smiled brightly at her to which she reciprocated the same smile.

"Me too, this will be fun!"

After some time of them working on the song, the cameraman and managers left the group of artists and producers alone so they could work on the song in peace. The next time the cameraman would return, would be when they start recording but first they had to write the song.

"Finally the camera is gone!" Beomgyu said as he jumped to sit beside Y/N. "So how are you really Y/NN? You really want to help us?"

"Of course Beom, otherwise I wouldn't have accepted this. And I'm great, I really can't wait to work with you guys." Y/NN said as she smiled at Beomgyu. She was not lying, because this would also be an opportunity for her to expand her work as a writer and producer.

The group smiled at her as a response, and moved on to work on the song and show Y/N what they had so far.

"So we already have a bit of a verse ready, but we're stuck at one part in it. We thought you could take a look at it." Kai showed what they had so far to Y/N as she looked at it and read through the verse, seeing if she could add something.

The members of TXT, Y/N and the two producers joining them worked together for a few hours. They were so caught up on work that they did not notice the time that passed by as they were working, which also led to them missing dinner. So far they had the chorus ready but it still needed a few changes here and there, and they also had two verses done. After working on the song for so many hours, they decided to order food and eat dinner together in the studio.

"So the members that produce songs are Beom and Kai while the rest of you write lyrics, is that correct?" Y/N asked before taking a bite of her dinner.

"Yes, well the two of us also write." Beomgyu replied back as he was looking down at his dinner, really focused on picking up a piece of the fried chicken he had ordered.

"Then how come you asked for my help?"

"Well we've seen some of your past work on your songs, and we thought it would be a fun opportunity. Plus it was Gyu that recommended you to be in the song with us." Yeonjun replied back to Y/N as she just nodded but also looked shocked after hearing the last part.