Chapter 13

Third person POV

A few weeks have passed since the double date and the two girl groups have both been working on new comebacks that will happen after their show together. They have been working day and night on writing and recording their songs and also on practices of dance, rap and vocals. Y/N requested her manager to find a private trainer, who is also trustworthy and appropriate, and asked if the company can hire them which was approved almost instantly because music companies are suckers for thin and fit singers. Y/N said she could pay for them since it was requested by her, but the company decided to do it instead.

The rest of the members were not the biggest fans of working out so they did not ask for a private trainer. Soyeon would join Y/N a few times but that was it. Isa and Wonyoung went to pilates sometimes, but that wasn't anything Soyeon or Y/n were interested in trying.

During these few weeks, Y/n did not get the chance to hang out with her friends outside of her group as much as she would have liked. This included Ryujin. She was also busy with her group's comeback. They texted sometimes but it was always short because whenever they were done with their schedules for the day, they just went straight to bed.

The only ones Y/n got to hang out with besides her group members were of course their staff but also the guys of TXT because they were finishing up the song she was a feature on. They finished both the writing and the recording of the song, so that song was ready for their next comeback.

Ryujin had also gotten closer to Beomgyu, which Y/n found out through Yeji over text but also Beomgyu himself. She still saw the members of TXT around in the hallways of their company, and they always took the opportunity to catch up with each other. One time Y/N couldn't help herself and asked Beomgyu when she saw him alone how it was going with Ryujin, to which he just replied;

"It's going great, I'm happy. Thank you for your help with everything."

That was all Y/n needed to hear. She put herself in this situation and she decided to do so only if it meant one of her best friends would be happy. Even if it meant breaking her own heart.

Even though the two girl groups are busy with their comebacks, they still had to start rehearsals for their upcoming special stage together. The lines for the song and everything have been distributed, and the recording for the song was finished, so now all that is left is practicing the choreography together. This also meant that the two groups would gather at one of the companies' dance studios and be filmed during the first time they meet and during the rehearsals.

They would practice together from the morning until late in the evening where each group would then go to their respective studios and keep working on their own comebacks. ITZY is preparing for the release of their first full album whereas Luna is preparing for the release of their second album.

"Ah we're finally at the famous JYPE company building." Soyeon sighed out as she looked up at the tall building in front of them while the staff set everything up and recorded the group Luna entering the company building to greet ITZY.

"Oh look it's a picture of Twice sunbaenim!" Wonyoung squealed out as she pointed at the picture displayed on the side of the company building of the girl group Twice.

"Wow," Y/n simply let out as Isa stood silently beside her looking at the company building.

"I know you're friends with ITZY but have you ever been in the company building with them?" Isa asked as she turned to the maknae.

"No, we never hung out here."

"Let's go inside, girls." Soyeon said as the rest followed her and talked about how happy they were for this opportunity. Isa went behind Y/n and had her arms around her shoulders as she basically dragged along while hanging on to Y/n. So Y/n stopped up and motioned for Isa to jump on her back so she could get a piggy back ride to the dance studio.