Chapter 8

Your POV

"Stop cheating Y/N!"

"I'm not cheating! I finished the game fair and square, they didn't say anything about not standing up."

"You're such a cheater..." Isa complained as she huffed while I just rolled my eyes at her and looked at the staff with us.

"You didn't say anything about not standing up so I still win this, right?"

"Yes, that's correct."

I celebrated while Isa glared at me, gave me one of her gold coins and walked away from me, so I just went towards the staff and got the three gold coins that I won after the little game against Isa and also giving them a fist bump. We've always had a good relationship with the staff, they are not just people working with us but close friends.

"I hate you!"

"I love you too, unnie!" I yelled back and continued walking around the other way from Isa.

We were currently filming our variety show, and it seems like I'm in the lead now. In the episode we are filming today, they rented out this sort of playground that's indoors and they've set up gold coins all around that we have to get either by just finding them in secret places or completing a challenge to get them. And if we meet one of the other members then we have to compete against them in a game or challenge and the winner gets one of the other's coins and three from the staff. It's actually quite fun but I'm also tired from running around everywhere. I need to start working out more... Nah, not gonna do that.

I walked towards the trampoline area and went inside on of the trampoline spaces to see if there were any gold coins there. I looked everywhere but didn't find any until I looked at the top and saw some taped to a sort of tube thing in the middle of the trampoline. I jumped up and down till I got to the perfect height to reach them and I grabbed all of them. With my height it wasn't really difficult so I just celebrated by myself and smiled brightly knowinng that I was going to win 100 percent. No doubt.

I had collected about eight coins, so I walked away after checking every other area by the trampolines where I found 4 more. I walked around for a bit, also hoping to find one of the other members so I could compete against them in a challenge. I thought that maybe one of them would be by the trampolines so J turned around and ran back there with my cameraman running after me to keep up.

I saw Soyeon Unnie in the same trampoline I was in earlier trying to reach the ones on top. Which I guess are new from the staff since I took the other ones. I saw her struggling to reach the top, so I thought I might go in there and annoy her.

"Hey Unnie!"

She turned around so fast I thought she might get whiplash. Once she saw it was me, her face turned to an annoyed one.

"Oh no, stay away Y/N. I don't want to compete in a challenge with you."

The thing is, once you touch the other, that is when you have to compete against them. Not just if you see them or approach them.

She was just standing on the trampoline holding her hands out as if to keep me away from her. I walked towards the little opening there was in the rope fence around the trampoline to get in, and she just backed up like I was the plague or something.

"It's okay Unnie, I won't touch you. Do you need help reaching those coins?"

"No..."

"You definitely do, come on."

She hesitantly walked towards me and asked me to lift her up, I did what she asked but not high enough on purpose.

"It's like you're not even trying to help, you're useless. Put me down please." I did what she asked but not before looking at the camera and winking while smiling mischievously. She started jumping while trying to reach the coins and telling me to get out. So I just laughed instead and started double jumping beside her to make her fall, so she couldn't get up.

Luna (Shin Ryujin x Female Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara