Chapter 9

Third person POV

The next day was a full work day for Luna again. They had to work hard to finish some videos for their YouTube Channel, so the fans still had some things to watch while waiting for a new comeback. Within a week, they would have to start working on a new comeback, but until then they had to continue making videos for their variety show, go to interviews, work on some ads and for Y/N she also had to go to the studio with TXT. She assumed that one more studio session would be enough, so they planned out to have that three days after last studio session where Ryujin joined.

In the three days, the girls of Luna had been so busy that they did not get to be with their friends in their free time because there basically was not any free time for them. They came home late every night and were too exhausted to even shower sometimes.

The members of Luna did still keep in touch with the members of Aespa, but Y/N was still closest to Minjeong aka Winter. She kept in touch with her through messages and sometimes phone calls whenever they both had the chance. The same thing was happening between Y/N and Yeji from ITZY. However, Y/N did not get to be in touch as much with Ryujin as she wished. It seemed like she was busier than the others, so they only exchanged a few messages here and there.

Soon enough the day for the studio session came, and Y/N was still very tired. More like exhausted. And since she does not like coffee, she just brought an energy drink.

She walked into the studio to see only Beomgyu sitting on the couch working on the song.

"Hey Gyu, where are the others?"

Beomgyu looked up and smiled while waving, "they left, we got here earlier and since it's only the two of us working on it they just decided to go."

"What about the producer?" Y/N asked as she set her can of energy drink on the table while setting her bag down beside it and taking a seat on the couch so she was sitting diagonally across from Beomgyu.

"He sat with me for a while and gave me some input, but since we came over during his working hours for another group, he had to go and work with them. But he trusts us enough to let us work on it alone." Beomgyu beamed at Y/N as she couldn't help the chuckle that escaped from her mouth when she saw how excited he was.

"Alright, and I think we might actually be able to finish the song tonight. I thought about some lines to put in the songs and wrote them in my notes on my phone while working." Y/N brought out her phone and pulled up the notes app on her phone to show them to the idol next to her.

They looked over the notes together as Beomgyu gave his input to some of the lines as they crossed some out, changed some and put them in the song where they see fit and saw that some were perfect as they were and included them in the song right away.

"Great job Y/N, I think you might be right about us finishing the song tonight." Beomgyu cheered as they finished looking over the lines from her notes. They gave each other a high five with smiles on their faces before they went back to brainstorming lines for the song, and seeing if any changes should be made.

But suddenly Beomgyu's phone made the sound of receiving a text, so he quickly excused himself and checked his phone while Y/N twirled around a pen in her hand and read over the lyrics to get inspiration.

"Oh I completely forgot! I invited Ryujin over here for tonight, I told her to come at 8:30 pm." Beomgyu panicked as he looked over at Y/N before looking at the clock on the wall to see the time already at exactly 8:30. His eyes widened once he realized that him and Y/N had been in the studio for three hours already. Guess time really does fly by when you're being productive.

"Damn, has it already been that long since I got here?" Y/N asked with widened eyes as she looked at the time as well.

"Yeah I guess so, I'm sorry Y/N. I thought we would be finished by then."