Chapter 4

Throughout the past couple of days, Y/N and Ryujin have grown closer than ever. Whenever they had the chance, they would text each other or talk on the phone. But with their busy schedules, it was also difficult to talk on the phone and therefore it was easier to message each other so the other could reply whenever she was available. Last time they saw each other was when Y/N visited ITZY when they had a performance and they went out to eat together afterwards.

But Ryujin was not the only member of ITZY that Y/N had grown closer to. Yeji was also a close friend of Y/N now. Of course, the other members were also close with Y/N but she did feel as though she had spent more time with the two mentioned and therefore gotten closer to them compared to Lia, Yuna and Chaeryeong.

Currently, Y/N was on her way to a radio studio with her group members so they could promote their first album that came out two weeks ago. While sitting in the car, she just checked some fan content while also replying to some messages.

Y/NN: Song of the day: The Night We Met by Lord Huron

Ryujinnie: Oh I know that one, that's a good song!

Y/NN: Yess, it's one of my favorites

Ryujinnie: Wait, I need to find mine for you

Ryujinnie: Yellow by Coldplay

Y/NN: I know that one!

It had become a daily thing for the two to send each other song recommendations. It started off with them sending multiple recommendations on the same day but then it changed to only one from each per day, which they called "song of the day".

Y/NN: We need to find some songs that the other doesn't know

Ryujinnie: Well I'm tryiiing

Ryujinnie: Not my fault we both have great taste in music 😉

Y/NN: You flirt

Ryujinnie: That's not flirting, Y/NN

Ryujinnie: I flirt way better than that

Ryujinnie: You'll know if I'm flirting, don't worry

Y/NN: Mhm, sure jan

Ryujinnie: I'm disappointed in you, Y/N

Y/NN: How come?

Ryujinnie: I thought you knew better than that smh

Y/NN: Heheh

Y/NN: But you are a flirt though, so I'm still right

Ryujinnie: Touché

Y/N couldn't help the smile that formed on her face when Ryujin replied to her last text message. Y/N knew she was right, but she also couldn't help the slight blush that appeared on her cheeks when she thought of Ryujin flirting with her - if she did at some point, of course.

Don't be silly, that would never happen. This is simply a silly high school crush... Yeah.

"Who got you smiling and blushing like a fool?" Wonyoung asked as she tried peeking over Y/N's phone rom beside her. Y/N quickly hid her phone and locked the screen of it.

"No one, I just saw some fan content online," Y/N tried to but it was obvious to Wonyoung that it was a lie because Y/N just hid her phone in a suspicious way.

"Sure you did..." Wonyoung looked at Y/N suspiciously with squinted eyes and tried to reader her face. Y/N simply pushed her head away from her by putting her palm over her face and pushing it. "Rude!"