Chapter 7

Your POV

"I can't wait! I haven't done this in so long, so I might be a bit bad at it in the beginning." I said as I jumped excitedly in my seat while Yeji put on her roller skates and I quickly began doing the same thing.

"Don't use that as an excuse, it's okay to say you suck at things sometimes Y/N." Yeji said as she pretended to be caring and put a supportive hand on my shoulder.

I scoffed as I pushed her hand off my shoulder and began to lace the skates. "Just wait and see, I'll be better than you before you know it."

Yeji only replied with a 'sure' as she begang roller skating away from me but she was too fast.

"Wait! Don't go away from me! I told you that I will be bad in the beginning. I'm afraid to fall before we even get in the skating rink." I yelled out as I pouted at Yeji when she turned around to look at me. She only laughed at me as she began skating back towards me.

"Okay okay, you big baby." Yeji showed off her eye smile which also made her dimple appear as she took both my hands and pulled me up as I yelped.

"Damn Hulk, you're strong! You just pulled me up like I'm feather to you." I exclaimed as I held on to her hands as hard as I could without hurting her as well.

Which was pretty difficult, but I managed.

"Says you, damn what kind of death grip do you have on me woman?"

Or so I thought.

"Sorry Yej," I smiled sheepishly at her but she only chuckled in response.

We got to the skating rink and she held one of my hands as I slowly but surely started getting better and I could finally let go of her hand.

"See Ji! I told you that I'm good and also better than you at this." I said as I began skating around without her help.

"Good job Y/N, you managed to not fall on your ass." Yeji clapped her hands excitedly as she smiled brightly at me as if she just gave me a compliment. This bi-

I squinted my eyes at her before I scoffed and turned around but right when I did I fell backwards before I rammed into the side of the rink.

"Oops, spoke too soon." I heard Yeji say as she skated towards me and helped me up, but not before she took a picture of me.

"Took you long enough, now delete that picture."

"Hell no."

"Yeji, delete that picture right now."

"Be happy I didn't get to take a video of that awful fall."

"Yeji~" I whined as I tried to skate towards her as fast I could, but my butt was also hurting so that was difficult.

"Not deleting it, catch me if you can." She stuck out her tongue as she skated away from me.

"Yeji!"

I tried to catch up to her but I couldn't so I just pouted and waited till she returned back to my side.

"Anyway, did you notice something weird when you went to our dorm?" Yeji asked right when she arrived next to me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well didn't you see the way Ryujin looked at us as if she was sad about something."

"Not really, but I did notice something else."

"What?" Yeji asked as she held my hand when she noticed I wobbled a bit.

"Lia looked sad as well."

"Oh really?" Yeji perked up at that which only made me smirk.