Chapter 10

Third person POV

Soon enough Winter arrived in the studio. Once she arrived everyone greeted her and she sat down beside Y/N. They were all having a great time working together but eventually it turned into Beomgyu and Y/N working on the song and Ryujin and Minjeong talking and getting to know each other. Minjeong knows about Y/N's slight crush on Ryujin, and she also noticed from the phone call they had earlier that Y/N couldn't handle being the third wheel for much longer which is why she decided to help her friend out and join them.

They had been at the studio for an hour now, and throughout this hour Minjeong tried to act as though her and Y/N were a lot closer than they actually were. She was a bit more touchy and laughed at all her jokes. Before it turned to Ryujin and Minjeong talking and Beomgyu and Y/N working on the song, there was some tension that was mainly noticeable for Minjeong and Ryujin.

Ryujin noticed how close Minjeong and Y/N were and she got jealous without even realizing it herself, so she acted without thinking and started doing the same with Beomgyu which only gave the boy mixed feelings. One minute they were just casually hanging out and the next Ryujin was touchy and touched his bicep or laughed more at his jokes.

It turned into a game of flirtation and jealousy for Y/N and Ryujin.

Y/N had noticed Minjeong's actions but she didn't think much of it. And eventually Y/N joined Beomgyu's side to work on finishing the song, so Minjeong and Ryujin talked during that time. After the hour mentioned had passed by Beomgyu let out a loud "yeah!" And clapped loudly which caused Y/N to laugh and the other two to be startled by the sudden noise since they had been quiet for some time now.

"What happened?" Ryujin asked as she looked at the two writers with wide eyes and a hand over her heart.

"We finally finished the song! Now all we have to do is show it to our producer and then the recording starts once all the other songs are gathered for the album." Beomgyu explained to the two startled girls who both let out an "ohh" and nodded at him.

He turned to Y/N now, "this needs to be celebrated!"

"Hell yeah, but how do you mean?"

"Let's go to a ramen place and then also get drinks, what do you girls say?"

All three of them looked at their phones to check the time to see that it was a little late but not entirely so they were unsure if they should go or not, until Y/N decided for herself.

"It's actually pretty late but I would still like to celebrate it some other day." Y/N said as the other two girls nodded in agreement and Beomgyu pouted slightly but nodded understandingly.

"Yeah that's alright, I'll just text you when I can."

Y/N nodded and stood up to gather all her things and put them into her bag again. Beomgyu grabbed the notebook with the lyrics for the song and put it in a drawer in the studio with a sticky note on top with the details for their producer to see so he can read it through. They started cleaning the studio from their mess and put on their jackets when Beomgyu gently pulled Ryujin aside.

"What's up?"

"I wanted to ask you something, which was also the plan for today but nothing went according to plan so I'm sorry that our plans for today turned out like this." Beomgyu said as he looked down because he felt bad for ruining his plans with Ryujin. They were supposed to hang out for a bit in the studio before going out for a walk and get some street food but that obviously didn't happen.

"Hey, it's okay. I had a great time today and we can always do what you wanted to do another day, so don't worry about it." Ryujin reached out for his hand that was hanging by his side and held it while caressing the back of it with her thumb.