Chapter 1

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
My Name is Akashi Hana
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"Haruchiyo-nii, Senju-nee gave me a basket that I asked for!"

My name is Akashi Hana. And I'm currently 4 years old. I have three older siblings, Senju-Nee, Haruchiyo-nii and Takeomi-nii.

Last night Senju-nee gave me a beautiful flower basket that I asked for. She is really kind!

Haruchiyo-nii gave me a smile and patted my hair, he does that to me a lot!

"Do you want to buy some things and put it inside your basket?" He asked me, I nodded.

He held out his hand for me to take, which I took it happily. And we walked down to the nearest supermarket.

"Haruchiyo you're going out?" Takeomi-nii came from the living room to see us off.

Haruchiyo-nii nodded without looking at him.

"Make sure to buy some chips for Senju as well, she is running out."

"Okay." And we headed out.

"Be careful okay Hana? Stay close to Haruchiyo!" Takeomi said, I nodded while waving goodbye.

"Hana, come in or else their Dango's will be sold out along with Daifuku Mochi!" I quickly ran to his side, now anxious that the Mochi's and Dango's will be sold out again.

‧͙⁺˚*‧͙⁺˚*‧͙⁺˚*

"We're home!" I called out, running footsteps can be heard from the hall.

"Welcome Home Hana-Chan, Haruchiyo-nii!" Senju-nee ran over, hugging me and Haruchiyo.

"Hi Senju-Nee!" I replied, hugging her back.

"Hey Senju." He simply said with a small smile, and went to put the bags down to the kitchen.

"Senju-nee, we brought you some Kinoko no yama! Come come" I took of my shoes quickly and grabbed her hand, running inside the kitchen.

"Hey, hey no running in the house!" Takeomi-nii called out, we simply giggled and ignored him. Making him sigh.

"Woah! Hana-Chan you guys bought a lot of snacks! Thank you, I love you!!" Her eyes shined stars, mouth watering, wanting to gobble all of the snacks up right there and then.

I smacked her hand that was about to touch my snacks.

"Senju-nee Bad! It's my snacks!!" I hugged all my snacks into my arms, Senju-nee pouted angrily.

"You got 3 more snacks then me!" She complained, making me pull out my tongue.

"Hmph, me and Haruchiyo-nii got them so we have the rights to buy whatever we want!"

"WAH NOT FAIR!" Senju-nee then sat on the ground and started to complain.

I ignored her complaining and ran with all my snacks in tow.

"NOOOO MY SNACKS!!!" she ran after me, trying to grab the snacks away from my hand.

"NO ITS MINE, GO EAT YOURS!!!"

"SHARING IS CARING!!" She screamed. I rolled my eyes.

"YOU ALWAYS SAY THIS WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING SENJU-NEE!!!" I yelled, running upstairs and slammed the door, locking it.