Chapter 23

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
The First Future
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

As Takemichi was about to hold Hina's Hand, he suddenly grabbed Naoto's hand instead. Making his face priceless.

"N- N- NAOTOOOOOO????!!!!" He screamed, making Hina look over. "Oh Naoto is here too?"

"NO WAY!!!"

"AHHSHSJAJDJSJWKEO!!!!!!" Takemichi woke up from his bed with a scream again.

The future Naoto came running towards Takemichi, asking him if he did it. Which he didn't. Making Naoto Sweatdrop, loudly asking him why the fuck he shook his hand by accident.

Naoto, after calming down explained what he know after he time traveled to Takemichi who was listening intently.

Takemichi told him about how he met Mikey, telling him that he's a good guy.

Despite all Naoto's protests, In the end he gave in and started to find where Mikey was. Then they saw Akkun, so The dudes went into Takemichi's house to find his phone number.

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

He gulped. It's okay, no matter how much his social status has changed, no matter how distinguished he has become, "Akkun is still Akkun!!!"

"You're shriveling up..." Naoto sighed.

"Takemichi." Takemichi immediately stood up.

"behind you." He looked behind him.

"You haven't changed a bit. Takemichi." Takemichi's eyes widen, "...Akkun?"

"Didn't recognize me without my pompadour huh?"

"uh... yeah..." takemichi sheepishly scratched his hair.

They had a small talk. Then Akkun decided to bring Takemichi on the highest floor. Just the two of them, and started talking.

"One day, I became like this, you know? I'm one of Kisaki's men now."

"you mean Kisaki Tetta?"

"All the members of Toman are Kisaki's men now. I haven't seen Mikey-kun since 9 years ago."

Takemichi suddenly thought of the pink haired girl that he met. "W- what about Hana-Chan?" Takemichi asked, Akkun then suddenly looked at him with eyes that held sadness.

"Takemichi. She is dead. Ever since that day, she became really distant. And soon she got into a accident and was on a coma but someone had killed her." Akkun looked at the sky, Takemichi's eyes widen.