Chapter 20

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Slapped My 🔑
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

As Takemichi was thinking about what he should do next while in class, some yelling were heared in the hall.

The door opened, with Mikey and Draken peeking behind. "Oh, Here he is!"

"Huh.." Takemichi sweated.

"Let's go play Takemicchi~" Mikey wanted towards Takemichi as he ignored the teachers mumble.

After they went out of the classroom, his eyeballs was about to pop out of his eye sockets. Students got beaten up and two of them was made a seat for Hana who was waiting for them. While Haru was by her side.

"Ah, Michi! Hello! Sorry we had to barge in like that, I hope you won't feel pressured by those two." Hana smiled kindly under her mask, making Takemichi cry internally. Hana-Chan, I'm feeling pressured alright.

"They pissed me off so I knocked them down a peg." Draken said, making Takemichi sweatdrop once again.

"All if you guys, line up right here. Lay face down. Oi you've got too much space in between." Draken told the laying people, they wondered what he is going to do.

*STOMP*

"AHUH!"

Mikey started Stepping on them, followed close by Draken who was right besides him. While Hana and Haru followed behind by Takemichi.

The leader of Toman is not that crazy. But the second leader is crazy. Takemichi thought, switching his eyes from hana to mikey again and again.

While Takemichi was talking shit about Both Draken and Mikey, they arrived at the front door. "You feelin' okay?" Draken asked him as he swung his arm over at Takemichi's Neck.

"Well it's so soon after yesterday."

"Your free today, aren't you?" Mikey asked, turning back towards Takemichi. "Errr... well, not really."

"Let's hang out for a little while" Mikey completely ignored his remark, making Hana sigh.

"Mikey, Michi said he isn't free today, stop ignoring him." Hana went over and smacked Draken's arm away from Takemichi's neck. Oh my god, thank you Hana-Chan, your an Angel. Takemichi sobbed while thanking Hana internally.

"What? Hanagaki is Buddy Buddy with Hana-San and Mikey-San?"

"idiot, your being too loud!"

"we actually had someone that awesome here besides Hana-San?!"

I see... so this is my chance, to get close to Mikey and stop him from meeting Kisaki Tetta....could Hana-san help? She's his leader and all...

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!" Suddenly, Hina marched over there bravely with a determined face, making everyone murmur.