Chapter 10

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Akane
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"Good Morning Hana! Let's go out to the mall today, your nii-Chan will buy you pretty clothes and Mochi!" Haru said as he came inside her bedroom. Hana was still sleeping, so she woke up from the noise.

She was awake all night last night, just by reading books alone. Reading romance books actually. And because of that, she knows many more vocabulary like Seduce, Charming and Adore. Even learning a few skills from them just by reading how the female leads seduces the male leads. Making a whole entire Reverse Harem.

"Hm? Good morning Haru. We can go after I'm done with my morning routine." She said sheepishly.

Haru nodded and closed the door when he went out. He said he will be waiting at the living room.

Hana got up and yawned, stretched a bit and went to her closet to pick out some comfy clothes to wear. She chosen a oversized hoodie with a skirt outfit.

After she was all set, she went downstairs to see her brother looking at his phone while waiting for her.

"Haru! I'm all ready!" Hana said as she went towards Haru.

He then closed his phone and got up, "Hana, we'll be eating breakfast at the mall today so bear with me a little bit more until we get there okay? I'll buy you lots of waffles with strawberries on top"

"What about Senju or Takeomi?" She asked.

"They can take care of themselves since they know how to cook, don't worry about them. Come on let's go or we'll be late for the bus stop."

‧͙⁺˚*‧͙⁺˚*‧͙⁺˚*

"Woah, this mall is bigger than last time!" Hana said with stars in her eyes.

Haru chuckled, patting her head. "Of course, they were still building two whole floors last time and now it's complete. I heard they have a food court in the bottom, let's go there first."

"En." And they used the escalator to go down to the food court.

"WOW! THERES SO MANY FOOD!" Hana looked around in admiration, there are so many food stalls she can't even count.

"Ofcourse, it's a food court. Now come on, I'll buy you lots of waffles" Haru chuckled and said, held her hand so she won't get lost or kidnapped.

Hana absolutely loves food, whether she changed or not having food with her can help her relax. Not thinking of plans for the future.

After Haru and Hana got their breakfast they quickly found a vacant seat just for two people and sat down before anyone else does. There's just to much people and not enough seats.

After they are done eating Haru bought Hana a lollipop from the candy store and started shopping.

Haru wanted to buy lots of dresses for Hana but she declined and said that she loves skirts, t-shirts and oversized hoodies. Haru sighed and nodded, only bought 3 dresses and the rest is whatever she wanted.